Uniform Fetishist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Scavenger, Sep 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this young chap is a walt, or just a uniform fetishist. Either way, his Facebook profile is well worth a visit...

Sam Beckett (Seadog): https://www.facebook.com/SEADOGSZS#!/SEADOGSZS

Just his profile pics have him in:

Lt Col in the "SZS"?
    LCpl in the RMP
    SLt in the RN
    Lt in the RN
    PO in the SCC

The best bit is he also appears to be an Adult Instructor in the Sea Cadets, and a Special Constable!

Here's a few for starters...

Attached Files:

2. My facebook page has a photo of me dressed up as "Darth Vader" (amongst other things)......does that make me a DV walt? Or does it make me someone that has been to a fancy dress party or 2?

Have you considered getting a life, since this Seadog chap appears to have more of one than you do.

He's into Airsofting......of course he's gonna dress up

3. When you find a tall blonde boxhead-walt with a thing for SS uniforms, please feel free to post the details. No more like this though please. This is shite.

4. yes it makes you a star wars walt. got any decent piccies of princess layer? :)

5. Dressing up as Darth Vader is completely normal - according to 5 year old Hootch junior ( who is at this moment defending Chez Hootch against the forces of darkness with a plastic light sabre).

Dressing up on a train, during daylight hours, without alcohol in reach, as a WW2 Monkey is however very wierd.

6. Don't you mean "without stupendous amounts of alcohol being previously consumed or a bird with a weird fetish to impress"?

7. Oh no it isn't.

8. he's a paintballer
    your a knob

not sure which of you i would rather join for a drink with

9. I bet he had an Action Man.

10. [​IMG]

Enjoy!

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Bumped into this bloke on Thursday. He was packing a fair bit of bling.

CIMG1071.jpg

12. Now he is a cock.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Who is he?

14. A complete tosser.

15. I like your blue jacket and scarf

• Like Like x 2