Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Uniform change

Should the uniform be chaanged?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here's a pic of the new male tunic. I'm going to look like a gay hairdresser :evil: :evil:

pict0023_204.jpg

pict0022.jpg

Attachments

• pict0022.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 1,375
  • pict0023_204.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 1,367
Love the Red Piping :lol: :lol:

Someone is really having a laugh, what’s the trousers like & why the lettering isnt the cap badge enough.

Piping as follows;
Red – Army
Light Blue – RAF
Navy Blue – Navy
Yellow – Medic’s
Grey – Army HCA’s

The badge on the left breast has nursing service logo, your name and nursing service acronym.

Trousers are standard NHS style, sewn crease in the front ironed in the back. Belt loops will not fit a stable belt. All qualified nursing personal will wear navy blue trousers, student nurses will have grey. I do not know about medic’s trousers.

Picture of the trousers and a close up of the name badge to follow.

You can see a lot of thought went in to this uniform, maybe 5-6 mins at most. A truly tacky & hideous waste of cash

Pox_Dr said:
You can see a lot of thought went in to this uniform, maybe 5-6 mins at most. A truly tacky & hideous waste of cash

Good god almighty!
Whose bright idea was that monstrosity?
Nice to see tax-payer's money being spent wisely. Nice one Mr. Ingram!

What will happen for TPMH personnel (Army & RAF-wise)???? KD version??? Ha ha!

Pox_Dr said:

Yes, yes it is.

Bet the medics are happy with the yellow stripe. Oh dear.

And worm, best sort out those creases in the sleeve, the stripes need to be central - I'll be checking monday :twisted: !!!!