• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Uniform Allowance- Transfer of regiments

No access to DII (& hence Army Dress Regs) at present.
ABN 52-13 states, in reference to mess dress grants:

9. As for the Regular Army, Reserve officers and SNCOs who are directed to transfer between
Regiments and Corps, or whose unit changes cap badge as a result of restructuring, are eligible for this grant. Reserve Officers and SNCOs who transfer for personal reasons are not eligible for the Transfer Grant and must fund

Does this grant apply to people promoted to Sgt prior to 1st April 2013?
Our sub-unit is to resubordinate to another cap badge and I would like to know if SNCO's in our unit can claim for the cost of new mess dress.
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
walting_matilda ACF 15
walting_matilda Army Pay, Claims & JPA 0
grumpybear Army Reserve 43

Similar threads

Latest Threads