• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

UNICOM

Im after a little help here,

Ive been posted into a new unit but the lad i replaced never gifted me his data querys.
Ive tried with a couple of lads to get theirs but to no avail so is there a problem with import/export data query, and if i have to make them does anybody have the really easy simple version.

Many thanks

H_S

what sort of info are you hoping to gain by using data query ? Sorry i have none to pass on its just i have used UNIMONG for quite a few years now on most accounts and the only thing i ever used data query for was ITS aqquital by hand. I would be interested to find out what others use it for.

MIR's should now be printed to PDF and burnt to disk ( Meaning instead of printing a hard copy ofyour detail reports, you print an electronic copy that save to a media format)

Simples..

Latest Threads