Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by HEART_STOPPER, Nov 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im after a little help here,

Ive been posted into a new unit but the lad i replaced never gifted me his data querys.
    Ive tried with a couple of lads to get theirs but to no avail so is there a problem with import/export data query, and if i have to make them does anybody have the really easy simple version.

Many thanks

2. what sort of info are you hoping to gain by using data query ? Sorry i have none to pass on its just i have used UNIMONG for quite a few years now on most accounts and the only thing i ever used data query for was ITS aqquital by hand. I would be interested to find out what others use it for.
  3. End of month accounting is done by this, receipt details reports, issue details reports, demand details etc etc
  4. i do mine by saving the pdf files and burning to disc
  5. Now I really am confused
  6. MIR's should now be printed to PDF and burnt to disk ( Meaning instead of printing a hard copy ofyour detail reports, you print an electronic copy that save to a media format)

7. use TRANQUERY and STDMPROG and manually go through each account and save the PDF file for each of the headings you are after
  8. Would anyone have a copy of the Data Query user guide in electronic format they could forward to me please.

9. pm me an email address Im sure Ive one i n the office