Unhinged Remainers - how will they end up?

I went to the Walker Art gallery today and they had a science thingy.

Amongst them all was a flux capacitor viewing screen.

I dialled in "November 1st" and there they were.

The Arrse Remainers;
Capture.PNG 1.PNG

edit for title.

Last edited:
Too late mate. I asked the same question and was told off for "not being a real Tory"!

There ain't 'alf some right thinck w*ankers around here.

Fleeing across the channel on the good ship.....

6A2AE60B-A56B-4028-82F9-57B359F506DE.jpeg

I think for some ultra-Remainers (think EU Supergirl/Stop Brexit man, Grac and others of that snowflake ilk) that 'fighting' Brexit has given them some meaning to their lives and once we leave they'll suffer a real bereavement.

Hopefully, once they get a grip, they'll continue their work and get involved in pro-re-joining EU pressure groups and we can continue to laugh at them.

I just got an Irish passport and bought a home in France. I'd have done it eventually anyway but the whole brexit chicanery just gave me the impetus I needed to get the job done.

So at the end of the day, I suppose brexit worked out well for me too.

The other Unhinged thread got locked, so here is George Monbiot going full "David Icke"*.....

With gorgeous George and Greta now hand in hand in wanting to impoverish the developed world,

can some one please dig up the lines of chinese/russian/thetan credit keeping these useful idiots funded? otherwise they are good evidence that humanity's time on earth is done...

*delete "Oligarchs" insert "shape-shifting lizards people"

Just seen the large protests in Germany and Ireland about new EU regulations to be enforced on farmers... not many happy bunnies there.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The other Unhinged thread got locked, so here is George Monbiot going full "David Icke"*.....

With gorgeous George and Greta now hand in hand in wanting to impoverish the developed world,

can some one please dig up the lines of chinese/russian/thetan credit keeping these useful idiots funded? otherwise they are good evidence that humanity's time on earth is done...

*delete "Oligarchs" insert "shape-shifting lizards people"
That Monbiot is bat shit crazy.

That Monbiot is bat shit crazy.
He's got worse since he had his brush with the Big C (Don't mention Chemo's carbon foot print....)

Just seen the large protests in Germany and Ireland about new EU regulations to be enforced on farmers... not many happy bunnies there.
There will be even more unhappy bunnies when the general public has to pay the price. Just waiting for the French to kick off, again, much more fun.

Latest Threads