Unhinged Remainers - how far will they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a racist support belonging in an organisation largely made up of orrible forriners?
My In-Laws are the very definition of racist gammons.

They both voted to Remain, partly as they didn't like the prospect of their Portuguese skivvies, brew makers and dogs bodies being replaced by duskier types from further afield, and partly because they believe (still do)that Waitrose will stop selling the fresh fruit and vegetables they cannot live without.

They're 'educated' folk, but are genuinely convinced that Brexit is the end of days.

I can only hope you have the looks to compensate your denseness.

You are aware that there is a global white supremacist movement? Global.
interesting how someone so enamoured of foreigners and foreign places cried off when offered a paid holiday to foreign climes.

I'm laughing at the belters who are pretending that racists aren't bothered by foreigners.
I haven't seen anywhere, where people say that racists don't have a problem with foreigners...however I have seen Remainers say that if you hate the EU as an institution you are racist. This is not true, I hate the EU but love a lot of the EU countries and cultures. The 2 are mutually exclusive, I am not a racist for hating the EU as an organisation, but could be for my dislike of the French.

interesting how someone so enamoured of foreigners and foreign places cried off when offered a paid holiday to foreign climes.
Says the hangaround too cowardly to even sign up.

My In-Laws are the very definition of racist gammons.

They both voted to Remain, partly as they didn't like the prospect of their Portuguese skivvies, brew makers and dogs bodies being replaced by duskier types from further afield, and partly because they believe (still do)that Waitrose will stop selling the fresh fruit and vegetables they cannot live without.

They're 'educated' folk, but are genuinely convinced that Brexit is the end of days.
Remainers are just strange....

my Frau just watching TV - up comes an advert for Dormeo mattresses, oh! I likes! She says, meh, wont be able to buy soon as they are Italian opines our Remain daughter....

......even though as shown by this screen shot of the advert they are both watching.

C70451FE-F357-4136-875F-CF5157BE1345.jpeg

I can accept the bleeding obvious.
Somebody has to.
No, you don't.

You've allowed Project FEAR to scale your eyes.

two cretins up here voted remain. They actually dislike foreigners but like sunny, all inclusive holibobs. Their attitude to the locals that serve them on holibobs is disgusting.

I asked them the other month if they could speak the local lingo, after years of visiting. I can speak better, I've only been twice (total three weeks).

both voted remain to keep easy passport queues. Self proclaimed.

it takes a very special sort of coward to sign up and refuse to go.
do you have a nice collection of white feathers?
Says the hang around too cowardly to even sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads