Unhinged Remainers - how far will they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes . We have had a few run ins and in fact my very first post on ARRSE was a dig at you ( for which I apologise ) but I do find if I treat you with respect the same respect is returned .
It's not fuçking ricket science, is it?

No need to apologise but thank you anyway.

Why would a racist support belonging in an organisation largely made up of orrible forriners?
A racist would care about their race not their nationality.

Not convinced you have thought this one through.

Why would a racist support belonging in an organisation largely made up of orrible forriners?
George Rockwell didn't have a problem with it....

orrible forriners are not a race - Ergo racists wouldn't give two hoots about such an organisation.

What you have done is exposed your stupidity in thinking that a hatred of the EU Institutions has anything to do with orrible forriners.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It is an affliction that affects a very large part of the UK population, especially those with a desire to remain in the EU.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
orrible forriners are not a race - Ergo racists wouldn't give two hoots about such an organisation.

What you have done is exposed your stupidity in thinking that a hatred of the EU Institutions has anything to do with orrible forriners.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It is an affliction that affects a very large part of the UK population, especially those with a desire to remain in the EU.
im a ‘orrible forriner, and I voted Brexit and loathe the EU and what it stands for

So in your world, racists have no problem with foreigners?

<<sniggers>>

You're being deliberately obtuse. What happened in your life that makes you seek gratification from trolling this way?
I'm laughing at the belters who are pretending that racists aren't bothered by foreigners.

You're being deliberately obtuse. What happened in your life that makes you seek gratification from trolling this way?
Absolutely nothing. There's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads