Unhinged Remainers - how far will they go?

ugly

LE
A leatherman then.

MrMemory

War Hero
And another Brexit Twitter casualty....
Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 13.21.50.png

And another Brexit Twitter casualty....View attachment 411780
IIRC the Beetle, (Bucket car) was funded by letting the proles pay in advance, and collect their car when available.. No one ever got one.

MT Troop had two in the 60's, which was good for getting spares! A Beetle could change hands for DM 50 or less! (11.60 to the pound.)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course the last point ignores the torture and murder of millions of Germans as well as waging a war that resulted in ruination of the country and unspeakable hardship for all Germans.
Probably diversified their gene pool a great deal after the Red Army arrived in 1945. Those millions of gang rapes must have produced thousands of heterozygous babies.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
The threat by Boris to end freedom of movement of people is a good one. Because it will also end the freedom of movement of billions of £££s to Eastern Europe. Without the repatriated wages of millions of Poles, Latvians, and all the others, their country's economies will suffer greatly. This isn't in the commissariat's script at all. Their idea is that England should be a mulch cow for eastern Europe, both directly, through VAT, and indirectly through repatriated wages.

Probably diversified their gene pool a great deal after the Red Army arrived in 1945. Those millions of gang rapes must have produced thousands of heterozygous babies.
Feck, I had to google that, and I'm still not sure what it means :eek: :?

"...suspect..." is not the operative word. Replace with do, take out the second "...I..." and that's it sorted.
Yes, but not about being ginger.
It is not something that has been mentioned to my face except once, for a short time.
However I did self recognise as an orang u tan when in junior school.
Way ahead of myself as a Pratchett fan.

I thought Hitler’s ‘improvements’ to the economy were all predicated on military expansion and future conflict- hardly the stuff of economic genius.
Yeah it was I believe. I read once that rearmament was responsible for the bulk of economic growth between 1933 and 1938. That and some of the big public works programs as well. However his first four year plan was deemed a failure by economists, even his economics minister resigned over it.

Yokel

LE
What does FBPE stand for?

It does seem a lot of of them are racist.

I thought Hitler’s ‘improvements’ to the economy were all predicated on military expansion and future conflict- hardly the stuff of economic genius.
It also meant that Germany could not win a long war. Reducing industry to solely military production meant that they had nothing to trade with potential suppliers of raw materials.

Latest Threads