Unhinged Remainers - how far will they go?

Firstly - 99.9999999+% of the population didn't have any say on who bought British Steel, Secondly British steel - hasn't been British for a long time - it only has British in the name.
True, still funny though.

British in name only, Brexit in name only..... So many disappointed people all around.

bill121koln

Old-Salt
There are EU territories outside of mainland Europe, these are mainly governed by France whereas Dutch overseas territories are not governed by the eu and are similar in status to UK overseas territories.
1 of these eu territories is a divided island and doesn't have a hard border with it's non eu territory.
the Saint Martin border system could be used as a working model for the NI border dispute post Brexit.

There are EU territories outside of mainland Europe, these are mainly governed by France whereas Dutch overseas territories are not governed by the eu and are similar in status to UK overseas territories.
We could always ask the Spanish how they conduct themselves at Ceuta (their toehold in Morocco, perhaps more appropriately سبتة)!

Funny how they never mention that when getting upset about Gibraltar.

bill121koln

Old-Salt
And when the EU reciprocate, the irony free Leave camp will have something else to whine about.
The eu have already stated that free movement, as it is currently known, will end on the day of Brexit, but a 90 day visa waiver will replace it, AIUI this has been jointly agreed and will also be available for eu passport holders (they wont be able to just wander in on their ID cards any more) visiting the UK.

NSP

LE
Unhinged Remainers - how far will they go?
Seems an elected LibDem representative of the [British] people and remoaner went as far as to actively undermine the nation in what is tantamount to collusion with a foreign power, along with Grayling:-

If true then some serious measures need to be taken. I volunteer for duty as long as I am guaranteed not to be the one that gets the blank round.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Seems an elected LibDem representative of the [British] people and remoaner went as far as to actively undermine the nation in what is tantamount to collusion with a foreign power, along with Grayling:-

If true then some serious measures need to be taken. I volunteer for duty as long as I am guaranteed not to be the one that gets the blank round.
I wouldn't worry too much, the Lib Dem and the rest of the MEPs will be out of a job come 01/11/19!

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
1 of these eu territories is a divided island and doesn't have a hard border with it's non eu territory.
the Saint Martin border system could be used as a working model for the NI border dispute post Brexit.

Is that the place where the sunbathers on the beach get sandblasted every time a plane lands?

I believe the 2 halves of Saint Martin are non schengen areas, so it wouldn't be the same.

Edit. Hang on old boy, Ireland isn't a Schengan area either, so you may be right.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is that the place where the sunbathers on the beach get sandblasted every time a plane lands?

I believe the 2 halves of Saint Martin are non schengen areas, so it wouldn't be the same.

Edit. Hang on old boy, Ireland isn't a Schengan area either, so you may be right.
1 bit comes under the EU via France as it's part of France, the other doesn't because it's a Dutch Overseas Territory, like we come under the EU but the Falklands don't.

ugly

LE
I just think it is funny to worry people about a Turkish horde coming over here taking our jobs.

But we're down with the Turkish Army pension fund buying out British steel.
Speak for yourself

I just think it is funny to worry people about a Turkish horde coming over here taking our jobs.

But we're down with the Turkish Army pension fund buying out British steel.
Well those steel rods and doner kebabs go hand in hand don't they?

What I find most astonishing is the number of fanatical EUrophiles who don’t actually go to Europe in holiday, let alone show the slightest interest in moving to or living there.
I doubt that Baggy could even afford to holiday there...

When a leading defence and aerospace engineer is reduced to paid trolling, clearly the shekels are not exactly rolling in.

MrMemory

War Hero
Surely this clown must be a front-runner?

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 09.02.48.png

MrMemory

War Hero
Who the **** is that ****?
I thought it was a sock account, but it looks like he joined in 2008.

Just goes to prove qualifications do not an education make.....

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 09.51.56.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads