Unhealthiest foods

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Fang_Farrier, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We've had the Munchie box mentioned several times on ARRSE as an example of unhealthy food but what is the single most unhealthy item available?

I give you the Stonner kebab, The cheapest of cheap pork sausage, wrapped in donnor meat, dipped in batter and deep fried Alledgedly 1000calories a pop and shop owner limits you to one a week!

Attached Files:

2. Regardless of the amount of drink taken and how hungry I was, I can think of no situation where I would ever eat that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've just had a "cinnabon", not sure what the ingredients are, but they are closer to chemistry than bakery. Frigging lush though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How can it be unhealthy if your're only allowed one a week?

Some of these American fast- food meals weigh in at 3,000 calories and 125 gms of sugar.

5. When drunk have a kebab. The chances are you would get a blow job before you get a kiss then.

6. Glaswegian Full Scottish breakfast - very much a heart attack on a plate, followed by a
    Deep Fried Mars Bar

I'm still not sure what I ate Sat night, but it was green, 'meaty', and came with rice. As was the afterbirth the following evening.

7. Fang_Farrier

You're probably one of those health freaks who wouldn't touch a pizza crunch either!

Attached Files:

8. You wouldn't be far wrong! what the **** is it? it looks like a scab.
    Jocks and their cooking eh! you've got to love them....f..... heathens.

9. They used to give the condemned a special last meal of choice on Texas's Death Row some time prior to execution, but they discontinued the practice last year:

Texas Ends Last Meal Tradition For Death Row Inmates

It doesn't appear to have saved any lives yet though.

10. Fang_Farrier

Pizza, as the name suggests, battered and fried. You can get it without the batter but it's still deep fried.

And of course with salt and vinegar.

Just in case you hadn't seen one, a munchie box.

Attached Files:

11. I can see chips, doner meat, coleslaw/salad but WTF is the red stuff?

12. I hit a deer on the a75 once with a truck, and when I looked under the wheel arch it looked exactly like that munchie box.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh..er..yeah..yummy.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)