Unhealthiest foods

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We've had the Munchie box mentioned several times on ARRSE as an example of unhealthy food but what is the single most unhealthy item available?

I give you the Stonner kebab, The cheapest of cheap pork sausage, wrapped in donnor meat, dipped in batter and deep fried Alledgedly 1000calories a pop and shop owner limits you to one a week!

Attachments

Glaswegian Full Scottish breakfast - very much a heart attack on a plate, followed by a
Deep Fried Mars Bar

I'm still not sure what I ate Sat night, but it was green, 'meaty', and came with rice. As was the afterbirth the following evening.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You wouldn't be far wrong! what the **** is it? it looks like a scab.
Jocks and their cooking eh! you've got to love them....f..... heathens.
Pizza, as the name suggests, battered and fried. You can get it without the batter but it's still deep fried.

And of course with salt and vinegar.

Just in case you hadn't seen one, a munchie box.

Attachments

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can see chips, doner meat, coleslaw/salad but WTF is the red stuff?
Depending on chef, and obviously I use that term interchangably with death dealing heart attack giver, it's pakora, chicken tikka, etc.

According to menu for local here, onion rings, chicken pakora, veg pakora, mushroom pakora, chips, donner meat, salad and sauce. £8.95.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Depending on chef, and obviously I use that term interchangably with death dealing heart attack giver, it's pakora, chicken tikka, etc.

According to menu for local here, onion rings, chicken pakora, veg pakora, mushroom pakora, chips, donner meat, salad and sauce. £8.95.
Do they deliver to London? ;-)

As much time as I spend in the heathen Northlands I've never partaken of one of them there munchie box things nor have I ever seen them on a menu.

It did freak me out the first time I saw them chuck a slice of pizza into the fryer though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Latest Threads