UNHCR to investigate Israel for possible war crimes

I suppose if a country finds itself being investigated by the UNHCR it means that country must be doing something right.

I suppose if a country finds itself being investigated by the UNHCR it means that country must be doing something right.
Well the Labour Party are being investigated by the UNHCR, and they don't seem to be very bothered about it

Londo

LE
....all good, I think you have a cognitive disorder......I guess we're square.
I do . It;s called a dislike of antisemitism . You do seem in other respects an intelligent and nice person . I just don't know why you have such a downer on the jooos and the state of Israel

I do . It;s called a dislike of antisemitism . You do seem in other respects an intelligent and nice person . I just don't know why you have such a downer on the jooos and the state of Israel
Curious, I think you're a bit of a knob who spends far too much time on this website, which in and of itself speaks volumes about your life, very little of it positive.

Still, you are correct insofar as I have a downer on the policies of the State of Israel.

Londo

LE
WOW ! Three insults in three posts "poor baby" "cognitive disorder " and "knob" Proof positive you have lost the plot the argument . As for the time I spend on here , I have plenty of spare time as I've done my bit , poor vision at the moment prevents me from carrying out my hobbies and I watch very little TV . so lots of time to wind up the racist ******* . Have a good day . I have enjoyed mine .
Edit
The censored word did rhyme with bankers so perhaps apt.

Last edited:

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes, but the usual suspect will excuse it as a defensive measure against the evil Joos
Both sides are as bad as each other.
This could possibly be a propaganda piece from Hamas, designed to spread fear, and to give some kind of supportive image to their audience.

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Calling some6an anti Semite just because they dont find every action of the State if Israel to be beyond reproach is both puerile and intellectually bereft.
Demonstrates the lack of any cogent counter argument.

Londo

LE
Both sides are as bad as each other.
This could possibly be a propaganda piece from Hamas, designed to spread fear, and to give some kind of supportive image to their audience.
You are being very kind in you're assessment although I'm sure you mean well .

Londo

LE
Calling some6an anti Semite just because they dont find every action of the State if Israel to be beyond reproach is both puerile and intellectually bereft.
Demonstrates the lack of any cogent counter argument.
When someone frequently criticises something they to me are making a statement . I do agree with you that the State of Israel is not always beyond blame however .
I also like the fact we can have a slight disagreement about things without insults . For that I thank you @Bravo_Bravo

WOW ! Three insults in three posts "poor baby" "cognitive disorder " and "knob" Proof positive you have lost the plot the argument .
They're well considered observations, not insults. There is no argument as such. You post "anti-Semite", and nothing more.....it's puerile.

If you want to have a discussion, I'd be interested to know which of Israel's policies you disagree with.

Londo

LE
They're well considered observations, not insults. There is no argument as such. You post "anti-Semite", and nothing more.....it's puerile.

If you want to have a discussion, I'd be interested to know which of Israel's policies you disagree with.
You silly man . Your'e so far up your;e own arrse you cant see what you have become .

You silly man . Your'e so far up your;e own arrse you cant see what you have become .
So, you can't or won't answer the question. It's OK for you to admit that you'll forgive the Israeli Government for any and every breach of civilised norms, despite your protestations that you disagree with some policies.

It's OK to be @S11Blade's ****-sock. Live it man.

Londo

LE
So, you can't or won't answer the question. It's OK for you to admit that you'll forgive the Israeli Government for any and every breach of civilised norms, despite your protestations that you disagree with some policies.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm now laughing at you . You silly , silly man

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Eh?

Oh I see. The question you assumed everyone understood was implicit in your previous post:

Er, no.

It must be a Jewish plot.

Londo

LE
Eh?

Oh I see. The question you assumed everyone understood was implicit in your previous post:

Er, no.

It must be a Jewish plot.
He is too blinkered and set in his ways to have any other thoughts . Disagree with him in the slightest and just like Jeremy Corbyn who has the same mentality the hate and venom drip through so I just laugh at him now . Far more fun :-D

It would appear that the "peace loving" loving Palestinians have been thwarted by the IDF again whilst on a "peaceful" mission to bring love & harmony to the Israeli's ...
snip

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/815819875381874688/vtHf0iO6_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Israel Defense Forces[/B]‏Verified account @[B]IDF[/B] Aug 9
More

We just identified a number of terrorists from Gaza approaching Israel, armed with AK-47 assault rifles, RPG grenade launchers & grenades—one of which was thrown. Once one of the terrorists crossed into Israel, our troops opened fire. The terrorists were neutralized.

Israel Defense Forces

@IDF

These are the weapons possessed by the terrorists who attempted to infiltrate into Israel from Gaza last night.

Their (unfulfilled) objective: murdering Israelis.

צפייה בתמונה בטוויטר צפייה בתמונה בטוויטר צפייה בתמונה בטוויטר

8:21 - 10 באוג׳ 2019

מידע ופרטיות בנוגע למודעות טוויטר

1,480 אנשים מדברים על זה

It would appear that the "peace loving" loving Palestinians have been thwarted by the IDF again whilst on a "peaceful" mission to bring love & harmony to the Israeli's ...
snip

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/815819875381874688/vtHf0iO6_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Israel Defense Forces[/B]‏Verified account @[B]IDF[/B] Aug 9
More

We just identified a number of terrorists from Gaza approaching Israel, armed with AK-47 assault rifles, RPG grenade launchers & grenades—one of which was thrown. Once one of the terrorists crossed into Israel, our troops opened fire. The terrorists were neutralized.

1,480 אנשים מדברים על זה

Self defence. As usual.
Wonder if anyone will back the Palestinian terrorists?
Or alternatively, criticise Israel?

Latest Threads