UNHCR to investigate Israel for possible war crimes

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
As ever, gratis.
Whilst I didn't actually accuse you of hypocrisy, well done on identifying it for yourself. As they say, the first step to resolution is admitting that you have a problem.

I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't give a damn about what those feral, corrupt, intellectually-bereft morons at the UNHCR think. The only player in the Israel team is the USA.

It's fun and games until someone straps on a suicide vest...

It's fun and games until someone straps on a suicide vest...

Hamas et al being a bunch of evil bastards still doesn't justify Israel colony policy.
Besides, the country that gave medals to people who murdered UN and UK diplomats in cold blood and Arab women a children in their beds should be embarrassed to whine too much about terrorism.

Hamas et al being a bunch of evil bastards still doesn't justify Israel colony policy.
Besides, the country that gave medals to people who murdered UN and UK diplomats in cold blood and Arab women a children in their beds should be embarrassed to whine too much about terrorism.
While the Arabs who detonate suicide vests, stab, shoot and fire missiles at Israeli women and children deserve medals in your opinion?

It's rarely a legitimate military target they attack, just civilians.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Londo

LE
Ah, poor baby..........you still can't distingish between anti-Israeli policy and anti-Semitism.

Fair enough, you struggle with arrse and elbow, so no surprises.
and you are very clever , disguising your antisemitism as disagreeing with Israeli policy . If it was mentioned once or twice I might even agree with you however you say more or less the same thing in post after post . I think you have an agenda .

While the Arabs who detonate suicide vests, stab, shoot and fire missiles at Israeli women and children deserve medals in your opinion?

Their three stated "NOs" are all we need to know about hamas and how they want to direct the people they claim to speak for.

Ah, poor baby..........you still can't distingish between anti-Israeli policy and anti-Semitism.

Fair enough, you struggle with arrse and elbow, so no surprises.
Jeremy Corbyn walt!

The trouble is, when achmed the wannabe mass murderer attacks the Israeli Army, they have this rather unsporting habit of sending him to direct to Allan without passing go, or collecting his 72 Virginians.

Latest Threads