UNHCR to investigate Israel for possible war crimes

You really are quite tedious tonight, arent you, even by your Islamophobic standards?
Sorry if you got confused by UDF.
In the context of this thread I am merely a humble vessel into which the anti semitic can show their true colours. You are doing a very good job.

In the context of this thread I am merely a humble vessel into which the anti semitic can show their true colours. You are doing a very good job.
Tedious, tedious, tedious.
You and i have differing opinions, but you're better than this tedious trolling.

Last edited:
Tedious, tedious, tedious.
You and u gave differing opinions, but you're better than this tedious trolling.
I'll be generous and assume higgs bosun has been giving you a sampling session of his 'cellar'.

In the AM feel free to address the point.

Objecting to particular actions or policies of the IDF or Israeli government clearly is not antisemitic. When that morphs into blanket condemnation of Israel in a way that the person would not act with regard to ourselves, France, America etc then it suggests there is some other motivation. Any nation, ourselves included, that is engaged in long term combat operations will accrue enough ROE breaches, intelligence cockups, poor command decisions, dodgy political calls and straight bad luck that those so minded can pick and choose to paint a bleak picture, as the far left types do. When people don't do that with any country except Israel, it is not unreasonable to conclude that the fact it's the only jewish country may be the issue.
Pretty much. I certainly don't think I'd be good for handling situations without rancour if it's my neighborhood that somebody is randomly dropping home made rockets on in the hope of civ casualties.

I watched that the other night, Palestinians who were talking about breaching the fence and ripping out Israelis throats with their teeth if they had no other weapons available to hand. Lots of footage of Palestinian "section attacks" against the Israeli border posts with slingshots, burning masses of tyres and the ones with weapons taking pot shots at the soldiers there, which apparently they do every Friday without fail. Hamas men in suits who stay safely out of the way whilst encouraging all these young men, women and children to go and martyr themselves.

I watched that the other night, Palestinians who were talking about breaching the fence and ripping out Israelis throats with their teeth if they had no other weapons available to hand. Lots of footage of Palestinian "section attacks" against the Israeli border posts with slingshots, burning masses of tyres and the ones with weapons taking pot shots at the soldiers there, which apparently they do every Friday without fail. Hamas men in suits who stay safely out of the way whilst encouraging all these young men, women and children to go and martyr themselves.
Interesting to note that at no point have you mentioned the Palestinian death toll during those protests, or the shooting of clearly marked medical personnel.

I was impressed by the IDF shooting the legs of those they PID'd as ringleaders; the straight to camera stuff by the Media Ops Colonel was impressive, too, if you ignore the bit where he said the woman killed by a headshot was the victim of an unfortunate ricochet...

Also interesting to note the field works done by the IDF; there seemed to be a large earthwork barrier on "their" side of the fence, high enough to screen personnel and vehicles. Good way to: a) screen movement, b) screen bodies from harm.

Hamas, IMO didn't come out of it very well at all. They seemed to pretty much hijack the friday protests, and "helpfully" arranged buses to transport protestors - but only to the places Hamas wanted them to go. The wishes of the protestors to go to their "usual" sites was ignored. All pawns in Hamas' game.

In summary; its a mess. Neither side is squeaky clean, neither side is unmitigated evil.

Latest Threads