UNHCR to investigate Israel for possible war crimes

I guess the latest lot aren't "your kind of terrorists".
Neither lot were/are my kind of terrorists. However the irgun et al have been pretty quiet for about 70 years so not really an issue now.

However the irgun et al have been pretty quiet for about 70 years so not really an issue now.
Quite funny given that particular of land has been argued over for at least 2,000 years.

You should research comtemporary Jewish terrorism........it's usually denied or labelled as something else. It hasn't gone away you know.

Quite funny given that particular of land has been argued over for at least 2,000 years.

You should research comtemporary Jewish terrorism........it's usually denied or labelled as something else. It hasn't gone away you know.
The thing about terrorism is if you need to go looking for it, in I would guess 'interesting' corners of the web, it really isn't an issue.

The thing about terrorism is if you need to go looking for it, in I would guess 'interesting' corners of the web, it really isn't an issue.
Then you would, again, be guessing incorrectly. Go on, do a little research, even the internal Israeli Gov't reports make interesting reading.

Seems it's "not an issue" for Israeli terrorist groups......but a massive issue for Palestinian terrorist groups.

Many of those Israelis convicted for terrorism now hold positions of power and influence in the Israeli Gov't, particularly as it lurches to the extreme right. They haven't gone away you know.

Then you would, again, be guessing incorrectly. Go on, do a little research, even the internal Israeli Gov't reports make interesting reading.

Seems it's "not an issue" for Israeli terrorist groups......but a massive issue for Palestinian terrorist groups.

Many of those Israelis convicted for terrorism now hold positions of power and influence in the Israeli Gov't, particularly as it lurches to the extreme right. They haven't gone away you know.
Again if research into terrorism is needed to prove its existence it's probably not terribly effective. Islamist terrorism like Hamas and PIJ kills daily. This Jewish terrorism has what bodycount in the last 10 years? Last Israeli terrorist I recall was the mong in Hebron who was quite rightly beaten to death, which was a couple of decades ago.

Question is, if you're looking for something that isn't there, why are you? Spend a lot of time looking for, say, Cypriot terrorism?

I agree with you on most stuff but have to be honest I don't think you like jews. Which isn't my thing or I wouldn't have married one but I don't like pikeys or somalians so not a biggy for me, different strokes for different folks.

If they are honest about it.

Again if research into terrorism is needed to prove its existence it's probably not terribly effective.
Most would argue that the polar opposite is true. An effective organisation is one that achieves its aims without being overt.

Islamist terrorism like Hamas and PIJ kills daily. This Jewish terrorism has what bodycount in the last 10 years? Last Israeli terrorist I recall was the mong in Hebron who was quite rightly beaten to death, which was a couple of decades ago.
Hense the invitation to do some research. Perhaps start by looking at the members of the former "Underground" (remember, those with 750Kg of C4) and the positions of seniority and influence they hold in today's ultra-right-wing Israeli Government.

Question is, if you're looking for something that isn't there, why are you? Spend a lot of time looking for, say, Cypriot terrorism?
I look because it exists. It's relatively well disguised, and the Israeli Government does its best to down-play its significance (according to the US). Again, research it from official US and Israeli Gov't reports.

It may come as a shock to you, but the thread isn't about Cypriot terrorism. Start one if you like, then your comment will have something resembling legitimacy.

I agree with you on most stuff but have to be honest I don't think you like jews. Which isn't my thing or I wouldn't have married one but I don't like pikeys or somalians so not a biggy for me, different strokes for different folks. If they are honest about it.
I don't know many Jews, by circumstance rather than design, and the very large Jewish family I do know, and was in business with, aren't Israeli. Indeed, they're at the "bacon eating" and nightclub-owning end of the religious spectrum. The only other Jewish guy I know is a bandmate and friend of 30 years.

Once again you can't resist debasing any debate with the most cowardly of all propositions........"you don't agree with Israel's extreme right wing agenda and, therefore, you're an anti-semite". It's utterly pitiful, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't know any "pikeys" or "somalians", so can't comment. Last time I looked, "pikeys" aren't from a specific religion or race. Still, it's progress of sorts that you're revealing your innate bigotry.

Most would argue that the polar opposite is true. An effective organisation is one that achieves its aims without being overt.

Hense the invitation to do some research. Perhaps start by looking at the members of the former "Underground" (remember, those with 750Kg of C4) and the positions of seniority and influence they hold in today's ultra-right-wing Israeli Government.

I look because it exists. It's relatively well disguised, and the Israeli Government does its best to down-play its significance (according to the US). Again, research it from official US and Israeli Gov't reports.

It may come as a shock to you, but the thread isn't about Cypriot terrorism. Start one if you like, then your comment will have something resembling legitimacy.

I don't know many Jews, by circumstance rather than design, and the very large Jewish family I do know, and was in business with, aren't Israeli. Indeed, they're at the "bacon eating" and nightclub-owning end of the religious spectrum. The only other Jewish guy I know is a bandmate and friend of 30 years.

Once again you can't resist debasing any debate with the most cowardly of all propositions........"you don't agree with Israel's extreme right wing agenda and, therefore, you're an anti-semite". It's utterly pitiful, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't know any "pikeys" or "somalians", so can't comment. Last time I looked, "pikeys" aren't from a specific religion or race. Still, it's progress of sorts that you're revealing your innate bigotry.
So Jews using force to defend themselves against islamic terrorists is 'extreme right wing"?

I think we all know where you are coming from and it isn't love of muslim terrorists.

So Jews using force to defend themselves against islamic terrorists is 'extreme right wing"?
Only insofar as displaced Palestinians attempting to return to Occupied Palestinian Territory* in the face of myriad Israeli human rights breaches is deemed "terrorism".

The current Israeli Government is extreme-right-wing by any measure. Mainstream Israeli media suggests it's the most right wing Israeli Government ever.

Still, you need those attention grabbing policies to divert attention away from Netanyahu's web of lies and corruption.

* as so defined by the EU, ICJ, UN etc.

Only insofar as displaced Palestinians attempting to return to Occupied Palestinian Territory* in the face of myriad Israeli human rights breaches is deemed "terrorism".

The current Israeli Government is extreme-right-wing by any measure. Mainstream Israeli media suggests it's the most right wing Israeli Government ever.

Still, you need those attention grabbing policies to divert attention away from Netanyahu's web of lies and corruption.

Arabs have never given a toss about the 'palestinian' Egyptians/Jordanians. When non arabs claim to, I question their veracity, 99% of the time they don't give a toss about arab on arab violence, just if the punchup involves Jews.

Just be honest, you don't like Jews.

But the current Israeli Government is democratically elected, so presumably reflects what the Iraeli electorate want. When are elections scheduled for Gaza or the West Bank?

Just wondering, how old are these reports of Jewish terrorism and can you actually give us some links to prove it?

Arabs have never given a toss about the 'palestinian' Egyptians/Jordanians. When non arabs claim to, I question their veracity, 99% of the time they don't give a toss about arab on arab violence, just if the punchup involves Jews.

Just be honest, you don't like Jews.
It's not Jews I dislike, it's Israel's shameful hypocrisy. It wallows in endless self-pity, and behaves in a way that should shame it to the core.

You should at try least try be honest. Israel occupies Palestinian land in part, and subjugates its population to a level of barbarism that would be unacceptable were it not for the holocaust. The quite understandable "never again" attitude has become a "let's get ours in first".

I think we all know where you are coming from and it isn't love of muslim terrorists.
Disliking the actions of the IDF ot considering they may on occasion go OTT really, really isn't anti Semitic.
Its puerile and intellectually bankrupt to pretend it is and does your argument no good at all.

Latest Threads