UNHCR to investigate Israel for possible war crimes

World's longest salt cave' discovered in Israel
The 10km (6.2 miles) of passages and chambers inside Malham Cave, overlooking the Dead Sea, were mapped out over two years.
The desert site was near where, according to the Bible, Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt.
That's palestinian that is, fire those hobby rockets.

Anyway, moving on from the drippers, the IDF would seem to have shot dead a medic

Israeli army kills Palestinian medical volunteer wearing reflective vest, report says
Would not be the first time if true. Germans, US and Brits all shot medics in WW2, some deliberately, some accidentally, why the IDF being held to a higher standard than our own forces? Some have used the red Cross as a ruse de Guerre illegally.

Remember this ambulance transporting terrorists

Well lookee there marked ambulance and those guys jumping in carrying Kalashnikovs

Would not be the first time if true. Germans, US and Brits all shot medics in WW2, some deliberately, some accidentally, why the IDF being held to a higher standard than our own forces? Some have used the red Cross as a ruse de Guerre illegally.

Well lookee there marked ambulance and those guys jumping in carrying Kalashnikovs
I'm not saying the IDF should be held to a higher standard than out forces, but suggesting they should be held to our standards.

And while I'm not saying the guys carrying AKs are medics, medics are allowed to carry and use small arms for their own self defense and the defense of the wounded and sick in their care.

Page 27 refers.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...ds/attachment_data/file/619906/2017-04714.pdf

I'm not saying the IDF should be held to a higher standard than out forces, but suggesting they should be held to our standards.

And while I'm not saying the guys carrying AKs are medics, medics are allowed to carry and use small arms for their own self defense and the defense of the wounded and sick in their care.

Page 27 refers.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...ds/attachment_data/file/619906/2017-04714.pdf
Given the number of armed 'medics' that jumped into the rear of the ambulance, I doubt that there was much room for a casualty.

Huns were moving so much ammunition via Red Cross marked vehicles in Normandy, it brcame routine to shoot any seen, often with rather spectacular results.

BBC now saying 430 rockets have now been fired into Israel since yesterday.
Israel have struck 200 targets.

Writing in the Jewish Chronicle, Jeremy Hunt has said a “disproportionate and discriminatory focus on Israel undermines the credibility of the world’s leading human rights forum and obstructs the quest for peace in the Middle East”.

Officially, like Denmark, Britain doesn't support the UNCHR's blatant bias.and obvious agenda which is 'disproportionate and discriminatory". It's easily found in newspapers and political sources.