Ungrateful hoors

Is it me or are all wimmin ungrateful cows ?

Just produced a luvverly roast pork dinner, whilst working from home, only for the missus to turn her nose up at cos the gravy was a bit thick

Shes upstairs now sobbing cos I told her to like it or lump it

FFS I know she's an invalid but unless she wants pot noodle next week she needs to sharpen her drills up

<rant mode off >

Snakes with tits mate.

I had the good grace to impregnate mine and all she does now is complain that she feels a bit iffy. :x

Yes we are ungrateful cows.. but who is it that puts up with you being a throbber at times? And yes we are all snakes with tits, but how else would we keep you fine specimins from the other snakes with tits who want to steal you from us?

*Ok so many of you never do that but the few that do be greatful shes not escaped*

I am always grateful when Mr Poppy cooks - he is a much better cook than me :) maybe she feels threatened?

but i wash up :(

polar69 said:

Just produced a luvverly roast pork dinner, whilst working from home, only for the missus to turn her nose up at cos the gravy was a bit thick

FFS I know she's an invalid but unless she wants pot noodle next week she needs to sharpen her drills up

<rant mode off >
Just admit it, it was a bacon sandwich with HP sauce on it :D :D :D

Next time, tell her to do it herself and then complain about the food she has put up and see how she likes it. Ungrateful Biatch, she's lucky she has you and believe me, there are a few of us around who like to do the cooking, just to get a decent meal.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't be absurd. Women are wonderful people, soft and feminine, tough and brave, warm, sensual, witty and bright. Thye succour us in time of need, look after us when we are unwell, make sure we have matching socks and mother us as well as being lovers. Treasure her, worship her and make allowances for her.

Was that ok, girls? Will you destroy those photos now?

polar69 said:
actually I just made some more gravy

Wimp! She knows excactly how to get you to toe the line doesnt she, ah and they say women dont know how to use the power..

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Don't be absurd. Women are wonderful people, soft and feminine, tough and brave, warm, sensual, witty and bright. Thye succour us in time of need, look after us when we are unwell, make sure we have matching socks and mother us as well as being lovers. Treasure her, worship her and make allowances for her.

socks are supposed to match :?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Poppy said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:

socks are supposed to match :?

Mine do. I'm a sharp dresser.

And quick, just for information! :p

polar69 said:

<rant mode off >
No we're not all ungrateful - OH made me a great roast dinner - think he's after something though :wink:

Im afraid women are all ungrateful.

The missus was up staying this weekend and before leaving I thought it would be nice to put all her clothes in the machine so all she wouild have to do was tumble dry them on getting home.

Did I get any thanks ??

Bugger all .. All she did was shout at me and try to insinuate I was some kind of wierdo, freak and general deviant.

Seems she saw me having a quick sniff of her dirty knickers as they went into the machine.

Snobby Cow.

ungrateful whore!!!

go upstairs and stand at the door with a menacing smile on,then walk calmly up to her and slip in a good right hook with the back of your hand.
after she is out cold` continue with giving the biatch a good hard fisting!!!( or stuff some thick gravy goodness up there for when she wakes up hungry)

leave the ring on your finger though!

when she wakes up she will beg for that thick gravy and never even think about moaning again!!

they think cos they got a comfy hole they can do what they like!!!wrong!!!!!

plenty of holes in the sea!lol

i must have a good example of a misses, she wouldn't dare moan about my cooking(x cook)if she did id have to go all hells kitchen on her f*cking ass....

billyx said:
ungrateful whore!!!

go upstairs and stand at the door with a menacing smile on,then walk calmly up to her and slip in a good right hook with the back of your hand.
after she is out cold` continue with giving the biatch a good hard fisting!!!

leave the ring on your finger though!

when she wakes up she will beg for that thick gravy and never even think about moaning again!!

they think cos they got a comfy hole they can do what they like!!!wrong!!!!!

plenty of holes in the sea!lol

i must have a good example of a misses, she wouldn't dare moan about my cooking(x cook)if she did id have to go all hells kitchen on her f*cking ass....

An option, but my advice would be:

You next Sunday say - “Right ‘o’ girl I’m off down the pub for me Sunday lunch are yer coming?”

Other half – “No”

You – “OK Bye”

OR

Other half – “Yes”

You – “come on then”

Benefit to you no more cooking and still get roasty, 8 pints on a Sunday with a clear conscience. With or without the misses, who cares?

What a bonus I’m still cooking the Fcukin things 14 years on and no beer!