Ungrateful hoors

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar69, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me or are all wimmin ungrateful cows ?

Just produced a luvverly roast pork dinner, whilst working from home, only for the missus to turn her nose up at cos the gravy was a bit thick

Shes upstairs now sobbing cos I told her to like it or lump it

FFS I know she's an invalid but unless she wants pot noodle next week she needs to sharpen her drills up

<rant mode off >

2. Snakes with tits mate.

I had the good grace to impregnate mine and all she does now is complain that she feels a bit iffy. :x

3. Quick while shes upstairs water the gravy down with some manfat, revenge is a dish best served hot

4. lmfao...can't win mate. Next time round use pepsi instead of gravy.

5. Yes we are ungrateful cows.. but who is it that puts up with you being a throbber at times? And yes we are all snakes with tits, but how else would we keep you fine specimins from the other snakes with tits who want to steal you from us?

*Ok so many of you never do that but the few that do be greatful shes not escaped*

6. I am always grateful when Mr Poppy cooks - he is a much better cook than me :) maybe she feels threatened?

but i wash up :(

7. Stop whinging like a bitch, get back in the kitchen and do the washing up!

8. actually I just made some more gravy

9. Just admit it, it was a bacon sandwich with HP sauce on it :D :D :D

10. Next time, tell her to do it herself and then complain about the food she has put up and see how she likes it. Ungrateful Biatch, she's lucky she has you and believe me, there are a few of us around who like to do the cooking, just to get a decent meal.

11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't be absurd. Women are wonderful people, soft and feminine, tough and brave, warm, sensual, witty and bright. Thye succour us in time of need, look after us when we are unwell, make sure we have matching socks and mother us as well as being lovers. Treasure her, worship her and make allowances for her.

Was that ok, girls? Will you destroy those photos now?

12. Wimp! She knows excactly how to get you to toe the line doesnt she, ah and they say women dont know how to use the power..

13. Learn how to make gravy then?
    How thick was it? Consistency of Tate and Lyle?

14. socks are supposed to match :?

15. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Mine do. I'm a sharp dresser.

And quick, just for information! :p