Unfortunate name...

Surely a spoof.

Demetrius Breedlove? FFS!

I've just seen 1997's Jessie Ponce

It keeps getting better...

Edited once because I can't believe my eyes

Take a look at the cream of America's youth who graduated this year........a mixture of case studies proving the theory that America is an obese nation, and young women destined to make their cinematic debut in 'Teen Sluts #234'

If you search for "Minge" you will find a possible candidate for their father in 1965, He must have prayed for a daughter to call her Ginger.

Terry

strut_jack said:
Take a look at the cream of America's youth who graduated this year........a mixture of case studies proving the theory that America is an obese nation, and young women destined to make their cinematic debut in 'Teen Sluts #234'
LOL!

Interesting concept you have...

Will you be lining up for the purchase of that movie? :D :lol:

CBeeW said:
strut_jack said:
LOL!

Nah, I thought the franchise had got a little bit tired around 'Teen Sluts #178'

strut_jack said:
CBeeW said:
strut_jack said:
LOL!

Nah, I thought the franchise had got a little bit tired around 'Teen Sluts #178'
Party pooper! :p

Man, there's some classics in there.

Check out 1991 bottom row..there's a bloke called Hardy Shelnut, with his hand on his chin posing like a right twonk.

Overall, after checking a few of the years, it seems like one of those "special" schools really. It appears to have an awfully high 'mongs-per-square inch' ratio. That's the most developed nation in the world for you...they really must try to stop marrying their sisters, it's just really bad for the gene pool!

CBeeW said:
strut_jack said:
CBeeW said:
strut_jack said:
LOL!

Party pooper! :p
I thought the theme of the films was the reverse of that......

From this year's crop, I particularly liked the one with the wonky eye

And the one who must be possessed by the devil:

And it's always a sad day when this one's the best-looking of the bunch:

I had a student a couple of years ago called GINGER C00N. (Zeros in the surname so this won't appear in a Google search.)

Had to work hard on day one, when we were doing the meet & greet in the class, to suppress a snicker. In fairness to the lass, she was from Hawai'i, a nice enough girl and pretty damn fit. (As dim as a 2 Watt lightbulb though.)