Unfortunate advert placement.

I did a search but couldn't find a suitable thread so I've created a new one (Mods please move if needed). Anyway, flicking through FB earlier, I saw a link to the Independent with the headline that the NHS are seeking 250,000 new recruits. The Youth is in need of employ as until last Friday he was working in the local pub, so I clicked on it. I somehow doubt that this is what they actually meant to put across, but Google Ads have done a number here.

Screenshot_20200324-191136.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
is that the ad for the new discount dignitas service?

Yokel

LE
I did a search but couldn't find a suitable thread so I've created a new one (Mods please move if needed). Anyway, flicking through FB earlier, I saw a link to the Independent with the headline that the NHS are seeking 250,000 new recruits. The Youth is in need of employ as until last Friday he was working in the local pub, so I clicked on it. I somehow doubt that this is what they actually meant to put across, but Google Ads have done a number here.

View attachment 459458

Perhaps they need volunteer firing squads for people who buy excessive number of toilet rolls; cleaning products, or cans of beans? Or maybe execution will be used to deal with those who disregard social distancing advice? Or people who do not wash their hands?

Perhaps they need volunteer firing squads for people who buy excessive number of toilet rolls; cleaning products, or cans of beans? Or maybe execution will be used to deal with those who disregard social distancing advice? Or people who do not wash their hands?
All death penalty crimes in my view. :thumleft: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You forgot people who drive against the arrows in the supermarket car park, the cnuts.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where's the back of the queue to be firing squad operators? I do hope it's socially distanced.

As an aside. Alien Minor 2 has a piece of paper. It guarantees peace for our time marks him as an essential worker. He got up at sparrow's fárt and walked up to Sainsbury (adjacent to his place of work) for a spot of essential shopping, with our list clutched in his hot little hand.

His description of jumping the queue* into Sainsbury could have been funny. Wearing a Jedi cloak, he waves his hand at the queue and announces, "this is not the queue you are looking for."

Takes a screwdriver from his pocket, turns to security guard, waves a piece of paper. "I'm the Doctor**, you're expecting me."

Well we all larfed.
_____
* Sainsbury have prioritised essential workers.
** He's a pharmacy dispenser.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Where's the back of the queue to be firing squad operators? I do hope it's socially distanced.

As an aside. Alien Minor 2 has a piece of paper. It guarantees peace for our time marks him as an essential worker. He got up at sparrow's fárt and walked up to Sainsbury (adjacent to his place of work) for a spot of essential shopping, with our list clutched in his hot little hand.

His description of jumping the queue* into Sainsbury could have been funny. Wearing a Jedi cloak, he waves his hand at the queue and announces, "this is not the queue you are looking for."

Takes a screwdriver from his pocket, turns to security guard, waves a piece of paper. "I'm the Doctor**, you're expecting me."

Well we all larfed.
_____
* Sainsbury have prioritised essential workers.
** He's a pharmacy dispenser.
Some bint tried that at our local Sainsburys yesterday morning before going to work, bowled up to tehesecurity guard there demanding to be let in as she's an NHS worker, SG asked for ID, she said she doesn't have any NHS ID, he asked where she works, she told him in the pharmacy across the road (independent shop), got told to jog on as pharmacies aren't run by the NHS.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Some bint tried that at our local Sainsburys yesterday morning before going to work, bowled up to tehesecurity guard there demanding to be let in as she's an NHS worker, SG asked for ID, she said she doesn't have any NHS ID, he asked where she works, she told him in the pharmacy across the road (independent shop), got told to jog on as pharmacies aren't run by the NHS.
My son works at the pharmacy next door to our Sainsbury. He has a letter from the NHS listing him by name as an essential. If she didn't get the letter, she isn't essential.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Mates wife works for a group of undertakers who sent out flyers offering £100 of a funeral.
Seems no one decide to stop it, hence lots of incoming say they are insensitive.

Mates wife works for a group of undertakers who sent out flyers offering £100 of a funeral.
Seems no one decide to stop it, hence lots of incoming say they are insensitive.
Just give it a couple of weeks. They'll be offering 2 for the price of 1.

I would like it to be used on MP's who blatantly use it to circumnavigate England's laws for personal and immediate family gain. Falsity expense accounts, obtain financial rewards by by-passing monetary laws, getting mortgages by lies and deceit, and being two faced lying fcuktards, all at the taxpayers expense.....allegedly!

I would like it to be used on MP's who blatantly use it to circumnavigate England's laws for personal and immediate family gain. Falsity expense accounts, obtain financial rewards by by-passing monetary laws, getting mortgages by lies and deceit, and being two faced lying fcuktards, all at the taxpayers expense.....allegedly!
Not sure they would pass that into law!

Latest Threads