Unexplained Deaths and Suicides

Makes interesting reading with the recent death of Sean Hoare (journalist phone hacking whistle blower). News today suggested he had a drugs and booze problem.. Hmmm...
Then there was Dr David Kelly and not forgetting Doug Hoyle MP with his supposed fetish with cling film and fruit, and it has been suggested there might be more..

Project Camelot | In Tribute | 25 Marconi Scientists

Bet they are working overtime at GCHQ.

Best not to say too much.

..and Bob Woolmer. I reckon if youve got the cash its easy enough to get people killed properly, with no traces, looking like an accident.

Hoare, with a history of drink and drugs problems, has just seen a load of his mates lose their jobs, the opening of inquiries and police investigations that are going to put some behind bars and make some coppers, that he used to call (fair weather) friends angry and vulnerable. He just couldn't handle it is my view and went for the big sleep.

Some Crackheads off the Estate would do it for a Tenner and a crate of Special Brew...

Poor guy. Sadly I now find it difficult to believe any agency of the government - any government. The police have lost ALL my trust and respect. In SW London they only ever travel, at speed, in cars.

B

Biscuits_AB

Makes interesting reading with the recent death of Sean Hoare (journalist phone hacking whistle blower). News today suggested he had a drugs and booze problem.. Hmmm...
Then there was Dr David Kelly and not forgetting Doug Hoyle MP with his supposed fetish with cling film and fruit, and it has been suggested there might be more..

Project Camelot | In Tribute | 25 Marconi Scientists

Bet they are working overtime at GCHQ.

Best not to say too much.
I'm surprised that no one in officialdom hasn't as yet? How do you keep a lid on that amount of questionable deaths?

Thats the spirit. lol

I felt that Robon Cook's death was a bit iffy, given the reasons for his resignation in 2003. He died from a heart attack in the Highlands in 2005. Plausible but still iffy!

Full face foil helmet, with chin strap and thermo-nuclear visor!

Coroner's verdict: Open.
(It was said that Warren had gagged herself, tied her feet with rope, then tied her hands behind her back and hobbled to the lake on stiletto heels to drown herself.)
I think someone was sending a message there.

You are david Ike and I claim my 10 english poonds

The police state that no-one else was involved with the death of Mr Hoare.
So that's alright then.

I'll await the outcome of the Private Eye investigation.

OK, I fell for it.
Just spent the last 15 minutes of my life trying to research some of the individuals. Started with the Lt Col and the only reference I could find were similar tin foil hat websites repeating the same stuff, in the same order.
I am sure there may have been a few deaths which the authors have tried to capitalize on by adding a few ficticious names or genuine suicides or just making it up all together.

The truth is out there, unfortunately, it isnt with some spotty faced, cannabis adled idiot.

You could go all the way back to the death of Hilda Murrell in 1984 if you want to look at unexplained deaths

Hilda Murrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unfortunately, not very unexplained:

Trial of Andrew George Local labourer Andrew George, who was 16 when Murrell was murdered, was arrested in June 2003 after a cold case review of the murder uncovered DNA and fingerprint evidence linking him with the crime.[SUP][1][/SUP]
In May 2005 George was found guilty of kidnapping, sexually assaulting, and murdering Murrell and he was sentenced to life imprisonment with a recommended minimum term of 15 years that is likely to keep him in prison until at least 2018 and the age of 51.[SUP][2][/SUP] The Daily Telegraph quoted the investigating officer as saying "I told you so", but Tam Dalyell as saying it stretched the imagination to breaking point to suppose that the body, dumped on a Wednesday, could have lain undiscovered until the following Saturday despite a search of the copse on the Thursday by a farmer and his dog: "The two would have had no problem finding a dead rabbit, let alone the body of Hilda Murrell". And Robert Green was quoted as saying "There are many unanswered questions. I believe that the conviction may be unsafe."[SUP][3][/SUP] In June 2006 the Court of Appeal upheld the murder conviction, saying there was nothing unsafe about the verdict returned against George.[SUP][4][/SUP]
Green disagrees. "There is evidence that Andrew George was in Hilda's house; however, he could not drive and did not match the description of the driver of her car. Since the trial, which I sat through, I have found evidence that would have acquitted him, and that others were involved. Meanwhile, break-ins to my home in New Zealand and continuing interference with my phone and mail suggest that the British state security authorities fear what I might reveal about the case."
Her murder was the subject of a song, "The Rose Grower" by the English group Attacco Decente. It can be found on their album The Baby Within Us Marches On.
Grace, the 1988 novel by Maggie Gee, implicates the British secret state in its fictional parallel to the murder of Hilda Murrell.
"Resist the Atomic Menace", from Oi Polloi's debut EP is also about her death.