Unemployed Scousers sent to Paris to boost confidence.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cambrai-Kid, Feb 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wait until all their cars are up on bricks and the Eiffel Towers goes missing - will soon put a stop to this old Entente Cordial :)

Still nice if you can get on one I suppose!

Things like this cease to suprise me anymore send them to Helmand that will boost their confidence - or at least help population control!!

Cheers

2. They won't be needing any French to work in Ibis and Formule 1, they're all full of Eastern Europeans (cheaper to live there than rent).

3. Can't see anything wrong with it myself. Might give them an idea of other cultures and show them there is a better life out there if you work for it. It is not a holiday after all but work experience.

Tired old car on brick jokes are wearing a little thin these days. We are actually way way down the crime league if you check the home office statistics. But you carry on being racist if that is what turns you on. It is a type of racism although the commission for racial equality wouldn't agree with it.

You know who started this thieves and scroungers sh1te don't you? Margaret Thatcher and her puppy press because Liverpool was the only place that had the guts to stand up to her when she fcuked the rest of the country. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good stereotype though!

4. Never served near the Kingo's then?

5. She didn't have to bother with Liverpool - Hatton f####d it up on his own without any help from Central Govt!