Uneducated Kids?,,I wonder why?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tuffy52, Apr 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soggy4978

Soggy4978 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Defence barrister Marsha Myers said: “I have defended Neil Carr with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my might. Innocence and truth have prevailed. Justice has been done

Good to see Ms Myers remembers her Shema.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Good that he was found not guilty. B T W how long before some tosser comes along on this thrad and makes a lewd, innuendo filled post and ruins it for all?

3. Soggy4978

In your endo. Like that you mean? I give it ten minut.... Oh, bollocks.

Sorry, it's a very slow day at the office today.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Mr Myers? Miss Ms or Mrs more likely

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marsha Myers

marsha-myers.jpg

"Unusually striking appearance creates a strong courtroom presence."

MARSHA MYERS - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

6. Soggy4978

Fair point.

7. Indeed, it is likely that she does, given that Ben Gurion, Golda Meir and Janusz Korczak (brave man!) are amongst her listed inspirations and Matisyahu on her musical preferences.

8. Soggy4978

I don't think Matisyahu's new stuff is as good as his older stuff. Also, I can't remember the last time I said the Shema in its entirety, but I think I'll start dropping quotes from it into all my statements to the press from now on.

9. "So you shall put these, my words, on your heart and on your soul, and you shall teach them to your children" ...Exodus 20:16

... or maybe Deuteronomy 19:16-19

10. Soggy4978

I always remember thinking it strange that the second line 'baruch shem kevod malchuto leolam va'ed' was mumbled instead of spoken properly. To the best of my knowledge I was never given a satisfactory answer. It means something like 'his glorious kingdom will last forever' (or words to that effect) which you'd think would be high on the list of things to say out loud rather than in hushed tones. Unless the Shema is actually a blueprint for our secret plans to take over the world through utilisation of the international jewish media conspiracy (TM).

Anyway, this has gone massively off topic and I do apologise, I'll fetch my tfillin and kippah and be off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cue even fewer men deciding to become teachers.

12. I would be very interested to hear what action will be taken against the shit-bags that made the false accusations.

13. Very little I would imagine.

But that is to be expected and at least the people involved won't be too surprised,

14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well if the school allow him back (and I can forsee a legal shitstorm if they don't), then exclusion may well be on the cards for the pupil ringleaders, and any parents who try a repeat performance will probably have their houses sued out from under them.

• Like Like x 1