Undisputable proof that Signals are better than Reme

45504.jpg
45504 Royal Signals..used to hard work, pulling heavy weights, always
on the go and looks the business.

45528 Reme..skiving lazy twat, used to other people walking all over
them, wears a big hat so as not to get Perm wet
45528.jpg

Hello, Darling, you know us Yorkies go off on one every now and then, Nut Strangler.

What is this spot the difference?

I notice 3,141,592,654 differences. Do I win?

I think this is undisputable proof you got into the COSHH locker.

What is this spot the difference?

I notice 3,141,592,654 differences. Do I win?
Naw, I just like putting a new thread on, trying to get someone other than PA to
answer first.......failed dismally, 5A will be along in a minute with another diamond
retort.

Naw, I just like putting a new thread on, trying to get someone other than PA to
answer first.......failed dismally, 5A will be along in a minute with another diamond
retort.
I'm confused as ****, are you attributing corps characteristics to steam engines?

You are as mad as a particularly mad box of frogs.

P.S. Did they really name trains after branches of the Army, if so; do you have a picture of the 'Queen Alexandria's Royal Army Nursing Corps" or the "Royal Army Veterinary Corps"?

More to the point, were these trains painted in Corps colours? If not, why not? WE THE PUBLIC, NEED TO KNOW!!!

I'm confused as ****, are you attributing corps characteristics to steam engines?
Yes, only Patriots, though.....................................................so far.

.S. Did they really name trains after branches of the Army, if so; do you have a picture of the 'Queen Alexandria's Royal Army Nursing Corps" or the "Royal Army Veterinary Corps"?
No, sorry sweet cheeks, only really nails branches......
...46159 The Royal Air Force
...46168 The Girl Guide
...46169 The Boy Scout

Arters, I would really love to lend you some Corps support, but I have no idea what you are on about! Is this a Radio Relay thing? Step away from the chemicals!!

Naw, I just like putting a new thread on, trying to get someone other than PA to answer first.......failed dismally, 5A will be along in a minute with another diamond
retort.
You do realise PA lives in the Arrse server and steals all the threads! :)

Is this a Radio Relay thing?
Yes, Thursday is Radio Delay, Monday is RR Tech, Sunday is ED.
I once threw a Pie at Bremner, it missed but did hit Reaney in the mush....result!

Personally i wouldnt own up to being in either of them, REMF cnuts!

You are ******* kidding me surely? REMF new boy ****!

No a REMF is not a new boy, a new boy is someone who doesnt know what a REMF is. And somebody who doesnt know what a REMF is would generally be a civvy, TA or ACF.