• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Underwear alert from MOD.

I found an intriguing sidebar in The Guardian today:

."Service personnel have been ordered to wear apprpriate underwear when attending uniform fittings after complaints from tailors, the (MOD) said yesterday."

So I guess this means that my new crotchless, latex Slave-thong is a no-no? :D

bernoulli said:

"Service personnel have been ordered to wear apprpriate underwear when attending uniform fittings after complaints from tailors, the (MOD) said yesterday."

So I guess this means that my new crotchless, latex Slave-thong is a no-no?
Is fuschia coloured silk and lace combo considered "appropriate"? 8)

bernoulli said:

."Service personnel have been ordered to wear apprpriate underwear when attending uniform fittings after complaints from tailors, the (MOD) said yesterday."

Suppose it is because the go commando types worry the 'I'm Free' types?

Seems that the Prince Albert piercing was introduced because in those days men wore very tight trousers. The ring on the ding was attached to a hook inside the trousers. This gave rise to question from measuring tailor 'Does sir dress to the left or right?'

bernoulli said:

Good God, man, thats a disgrace.

WTF are you doing reading the Grauniad???

Latest Threads