Undertaker calls Kent Plod, "Mmmm didn't you spot the knife in the dead guy's back ?"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BounceBanana, Oct 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did the corpse get charged with concealing weapons????

2. No, the undertaker did.

3. And all the usual suspects will appear in droves and start crayoning over the thread,when they realise that there is an opportunity to join a plod bashing thread.I wonder who will be first?

Edited to add,Western is odds on favourite.

4. That will be an interesting interview without coffee for someone. Just glad it's not me.

5. Funny how any post, humorous or otherwise, factual or factual about the policel, is immediately branded as "plod bashing". Make way for the sacred cow, stand aside there, sacred cow coming through...

6. Fcuk me, don't we deserve it on this occasion mate?!!!!

7. didnt notice knife, but did notice tax on hearse had run out by one day, duly booked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tops!! :) :) :) :)

9. Yes, Kent plod deserves it.Surprised that it didn't come out earlier, than at the inquest.

10. Just read the article- What or who is a "police nurse"?

11. is it the name for the plastic plod, pcso ??????????????????????

12. mate, this puzzled me, and I'm job! Historically, at the scene, a life had to be pronounced extinct by a doctor. This responsibility has now been devolved down to paramedics at the scene. Police nurses/doctors attend at custody suites to examine prisoners. I have never heard of a police nurse attending at the scene, and can think of no scenario where they would be required to. I think the press have used journalistic licence to describe the attending medics as 'police nurses'. If not, I stand by to be corrected !

Still a FUBAR nevertheless.

13. Quit whileyou're ahead. Your first gag was MUCH funnier!!

14. did i hurt someones feeliings ??????????????????