Undertaker calls Kent Plod, "Mmmm didn't you spot the knife in the dead guy's back ?"

Did the corpse get charged with concealing weapons????

Undertaker finds knife in dead man's back after police miss murder

The Kent plod said "Well it was dark". Poor lambs.

No doubt Seagull and Co will rush to explain how their "Fellow professionals" are faultless and fully deserving of their exorbitant pay and pensions packages.
And all the usual suspects will appear in droves and start crayoning over the thread,when they realise that there is an opportunity to join a plod bashing thread.I wonder who will be first?

Edited to add,Western is odds on favourite.

Funny how any post, humorous or otherwise, factual or factual about the policel, is immediately branded as "plod bashing". Make way for the sacred cow, stand aside there, sacred cow coming through...

didnt notice knife, but did notice tax on hearse had run out by one day, duly booked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it the name for the plastic plod, pcso ??????????????????????

Just read the article- What or who is a "police nurse"?
mate, this puzzled me, and I'm job! Historically, at the scene, a life had to be pronounced extinct by a doctor. This responsibility has now been devolved down to paramedics at the scene. Police nurses/doctors attend at custody suites to examine prisoners. I have never heard of a police nurse attending at the scene, and can think of no scenario where they would be required to. I think the press have used journalistic licence to describe the attending medics as 'police nurses'. If not, I stand by to be corrected !

Still a FUBAR nevertheless.

did i hurt someones feeliings ??????????????????

Mistakes do happen. I number of years ago in Boston in the states, before they had overhauled the medical examiner system a man was found murdered and the doctor found the cause of death to be 7 stab wounds to the chest. A few years later someone confessed to the murder and said he had shot the victim. When the victim was exhumed and re-examined it was found that there was a .22LR slug in each of the "stab" wounds. In the doctor's defence, those were the days when autopsies were conducted quite often at undertakers, not in a proper lab with x-ray machines like they use now.

I'm just waiting for someone to turn up and connect it with Thannet ranges...

Funny how any post, humorous or otherwise, factual or factual about the policel, is immediately branded as "plod bashing". Make way for the sacred cow, stand aside there, sacred cow coming through...
What so it can be run down by the ARRSE Outrage Bus, in a perverse RTA, that then makes it to the front page of the Daily Mash?

mate, this puzzled me, and I'm job! Historically, at the scene, a life had to be pronounced extinct by a doctor. This responsibility has now been devolved down to paramedics at the scene. Police nurses/doctors attend at custody suites to examine prisoners. I have never heard of a police nurse attending at the scene, and can think of no scenario where they would be required to. I think the press have used journalistic licence to describe the attending medics as 'police nurses'. If not, I stand by to be corrected !
Still a FUBAR nevertheless.
So he was killed in custody how much have Plod covered up, you'll be telling us he was Brazilian next and he fell on his knife when the turn key gave him breakfast.

did i hurt someones feeliings ??????????????????
Not at all. Your first joke was enjoyably funny. The second was nonsensical. First rule of comedy....get out while the getting's good. Your attempt at getting me to rise was just silly. If you'd bothered to read my posts, you will have discovered that as far as I am concerned we deserve a thrashing one this one. Kapiche?