Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 123, Nov 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

Have you ever been undermined by your superior? Have you ever stated the correct course of action only for your boss to undermine you and adopt an alternative course - but not because its more beneficial, but just to demonstrate/reassert his or her authority? Have they ever adopted a course, contrary to policy, seemingly for the sake of not following your own course, congruent with policy? Does this happen?
    phas anyone ever taken credit for your work/ideas?
  2. Have you ever met my wife?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Yes, at lunchtime today round your gaff...
    • Like Like x 1

4. yes - its called....life
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Which one in the queue were you? I was number 4.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. 4? the lying bitch said she'd only done two tricks today.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. What makes you think that I paid?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, your point being?
  9. 123

123 LE

Perhaps she has. I was number 4, but she only fellated me. Perhaps she meant she had only been penetrated twice today.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, it happens all the time. Working at MacDonalds is hell!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you ought to watch that, if the tax man has her under investigation then they will take their worst case scenario and apply it for the past 6 years or so.

she could just be putting money aside for your xmas pressie though - or maybe an escape which amounts to the same thing.
  12. Willy Wilson was Nr 3 and 27 and has her pants as a trophy.
    He also rides bareback.
  13. Several Hundred times! In almost every single employment since leaving school, Army and civil. If anyone hasn't then they have zero real life experience. The lifeskill to cope withthis is called "managing upwards", but being an expert in this art eventually gets every bossed pissed off and looses you the job. Why? because you know they are somewhat stupid, they know you know it, you have proved it many times over, shown them to be a thick **** too many times, so they need to get fresh minds into the place so they can start again.
  14. Your boss can't undermine you, you are subordinate. It is his decision not yours however wrong you think he is.

He may listen to your ideas and advice as well as others but it is his decision to make. Have you never been an NCO?
  15. You must have been a mega great **** to work for. Was it a case of do as I say because "I am am slightly senior to you and I am going to dominate you because I know you think I am a tit..."?