Undergarments

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst on a luncheon meeting in Frankie and Bennies with Cait earlier this week the subject of this thread came up amongst other stuff.

Over an Aubergine Parmigana a few ideas were thrashed out but none of them involved her getting naked.

All the clean ideas were thrown out of the window by me until once more her underwear came into the discussion.

On leaving we stood in the car park, toying with the idea of a light sabre battle in ToysRus, but sensing defeat she declined...

I asked if I should aution of a pair of her knickers, she looked at me with eyes that still have me erect now, elegantly and skillfully hitched her skirt slightly, removed her black thong and said 'These?'

I could add bits about heels, short skirts, exceptionally long legs etc, but I'd probably blow my beans :D

I grabbed them, thanked her for her company, stuck them on my head and drove home :D

I have yet to spray my own DNA on the, tempted as I am.... I have remembered why they are in my posession and therefore start the bidding at £25

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Ok, thirty then Doh_nut, but I want the stains, Cait's stains mind, to be left in place.

I shall be having them DNA tested and any range glue found will nullify this deal.

3. The only DNA from me at the minute may be a droplet of snot....

I was sniffing hard and a trickle ran down my nose, other than that there is a very faint hint of Caits lady garden on them.....

£35.... I want to keep them:D

4. As much as I would like to see what cait's stench trench smells like, I doubt that the mrs would approve of me ordering a used G-string on the net.

If RTFQ's got £50, then cait's should get loads.

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Buggerya !

£ 40.-

6. £45......... Am inhaling from them now

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'll go fifty, and for that I want Cait to put on a frilly apron, report to the kitchen and bake the thong in a pie - or perhaps a tart.

8. Its just the undercrackers sadly.... She's a lousy cook anyway (apparently)

Sill a bid of £50 ?

9. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I can confirm that Cuts has now coughed up £50 so is now the legal owner of aforementioned items.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.