"Undercover" photography at new Colchester garrison.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by datumhead, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16308

Is this guy breaking the Law? :wink: .....SHOULD READ......

...Is this guy a total knobber? and should he be strapped to the herras fencing and have the bear on his dashboard rammed up his arrse for posting such drivel on the 'tinternet?....

Edited so as not to upset B_T :D

2. Well he is certainly not helping the first unit in, security and lay outs do spring to mind.

3. I think those photos come under the 1962 total w@nk and pointless photo act. I can't believe the follow up post said they were interesting!

4. What a to**er

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Some people get excited about building sites.

6. The lay out of a camp means nothing nowadays. Google Earth provides some extensive clear shots of barracks around the UK.

7. what a idiot... and all of them on there he even said

so either these idiots can read or jsut dont care...

maybe we should send these photos to the bosses and they can find out who it is... how many white van drivers there have a 'teddy bear' with a blue hat saying 'bad boy'???

c'mon get this man on the doll

8. I'm posted in Colchester and TBH when i go to the mess in Merville Bks and pass the building site, i do get a semi on sometimes.

9. Fuss over nothing me thinks, also posted Colly, pics show nothing of intrest... boring.

10. And your point with the photo's IS - Oh look I can take a piccy out the side window of a car.

FCK ofF W@NKER.

11. Undercover photography MY FKN ASS. For fk sake go and get a reality check you fkn knob.

BT. :D

12. What a curious forum, they must get aroused by scaffolding and toe boards. Still, no harm done

13. That website is full of fruitloops anyway. FFS, they start foaming at the mouth whenever my current base is mentioned. :D

14. well at least it keeps the fruitloops away from train and bus spotting. got to say that site and people like this make me feel normal 8O

15. and this is directed at.......