Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bad_Crow, Dec 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gotta dude mate who is seriously under the thumb. He used to be a spot on wingman on the p1ss. A regular to the company and battalion functions and an all round good'un.
    Now he's a sh1t wingman hardly ever goes out and doesnt drink anymore. Never at any of the functions, doesnt go the gym anymore and everything we do as the lads or whatever gets balls'd up because he either wants to bring her or stays in.

He goes out of his way to keep her happy but then moans she's smothering him! Daft git cant see it How can i swing him round to the fact that he's having rapid hair loss on the back of his head?

What to do???
  2. Hmmm. Get another Wingman. Sooner or later you'll have to . Face it, he's lost. Not much help really. Soz
  3. I have other wingmen that isnt the drama. Im trying to do it for his sake. He needs educating fast before its too late!
  4. hes not the one mentioned in the other half board in the who does he think he is thread is he (does that make sense ?)
  5. Who is it?
  6. She should lose some weight, stop horse riding or stop sitting on his face :)

Seriously though, I don't think there's much that can be done beyond waiting. He'll either come out of it or he won't.
  7. Kill her mark, kill her
  8. Why don't you smother her??
  9. or turn up on his door step with a few others when you are ready to go out and then just take him hostage.

By the time you are out of the area and hand him a nice change of clothes he'll think its great. I know i did when it happend to me coz i was the same.

After the 5/6th time of it happening, the missus started answering the door so you have to have a few run in the back door whilst someone keeps the missus chatting.

After a while i was dressed and ready to go on my kidnap every fri/sat night.........them wuz the days!!
  10. The way I see it is this.

Your mate is Hooked. There is only one way to sort this out. Get his Father to phone him and tell him his mum is in hospital. while he visits visit the missus with a bottle of her favourite wine and offer to make friends for the sake of your best Mucker. While she's drinking the wine and talking Twaddle, you then spike her drink with some 'Date Rape' Stuff, then when she's passed out get another mate to give her the good news while you take the photo's. Then post them over the internet and around your mates work. :twisted:

Sure, He will be devastated at first but that's when he will require the services of a good mate. :wink:
  11. Indeed its a plan. I like the date rape part. But we'll see how it pans out. Typical story boy meets girl. boy gets regular sex off girl. Boy thinks its his last hope in life of ever having a girl that will give him regular sex. Boy does as he's told.

Oh and andy its one of the lads from 1 Plt

Edited for content!
  12. Damn, im glad you dont know my girlfriend!! :lol: :lol: