Under the thumb?

I've got a couple of new lads joining my platoon and as part of my job, I've got to make a short home visit (to see if it's suitable for secure storage, or if they've got busts of Hitler/Osama/Belzebub all over the place). Just 15 minutes, half an hour at most.

One bloke says yeah no problem, and I'm over a day or two later, No dramas. Other bloke says "I've got to talk to the wife first", then he phones me the next day giving me a precise date and time a month away. This I think is a bit odd...

There could be any number of reasons I suppose, but it's not due to his work or health, so I'm pretty sure it's due to his wife being of a somewhat controlling nature, and see possible non-attendance and booting ahead.

This would of course be a massive waste of time, effort, and money, both for him and us. So what to do?

Is being under the thumb a sure-fire recipe for a short career as a part-time soldier? Or is the wearing of M/84 (note not DPM or MTP) likely to make him grow a pair?

Have any of you had lads in your units who were totally under the thumb? How long did they last?

Thanks in advance for any input.
Cheers
T_T

NOTE: I am not in the TA, this post is about a similar organisation in Denmark.

He's not under the thumb, he's hiding a secret.

For a laugh, just turn up and watch him flap.

Since when did the Army get to come round your house and check it out for security?

M

mogwaimarshall

question 1 if your not in the TA why post in a TA forum??
question 2 what do you need to check is secure and why does it need to be secure??

Since when did the Army get to come round your house and check it out for security?
question 1 if your not in the TA why post in a TA forum??
question 2 what do you need to check is secure and why does it need to be secure??
At a quess the Danish Home Guard and to check to see if it's secure for weapon storage.

At a quess the Danish Home Guard and to check to see if it's secure for weapon storage.
Not to mention why should he not post it here? Clearly Danish Arrse has let him and down, and I think it's a blinding idea. Weapon storage aside, it could cut down on some of the waste of space lunatics who make it onto the books.

I've a lot of time for the crazy sexy Danes.

I met a Danish nurse in Bastion. She was a picture of innocence, petite, blonde, pure, naive. She looked like an angel.

I wanted to pick her up and rub her tits in my face. The stinking slut...
I see your Nurse and raise you a blond, slim and very well stacked (she must have had armour specially made) AFV .50 gunner all hot and sweaty after having giving it big licks somewhere outside of Price.

I see your Nurse and raise you a blond, slim and very well stacked (she must have had armour specially made) AFV .50 gunner all hot and sweaty after having giving it big licks somewhere outside of Price.
Oh my!

Did she cause you endless nights of silent motionless masturbation?

I still carry the scars...

Oh my!

Did she cause you endless nights of silent motionless masturbation?

I still carry the scars...
sorry, i just had to attend to a bit of "personal admin" there at the memory. I still have the callouses....

Bang on Mr. HHH!

This is also a perfect opportunity to check their brew making skills, a bad cuppa and they're off to 2 platoon!

But I digress, hen pecked hubbies in the TA; a sure fire recipe for failure or not?

I knew one, he was the inverse of your fear, it was his rostered escape and come hell or rain, he was there.
Interesting, it's not necessarily a bad thing then....

I will raise you a well stacked Danish terp, name pronouced something like "tits" it was very apt I thought it was her nickname ...

A Danish officer in Kosovo was invited to one of our piss ups. She and some mates (all ******* stunning) attended. Next day I was orderly officer and her handbag was handed in. It contained her phone. I looked at the pictures it contained. In summary her pussy was ******* lush. It was even better with some Danish blokes cock stuffed up it, as was her mouth. I milked myself over the photos, contacted her unit and she came and collected her belongings. I'm still in love with her, although the load of wedge she did have in her handbag went some way to assuage my longing for her.

Well, that's just confirmed it.

I've always felt you were a wrong un of the worst sort. A thorough-going bastard. A disreputable wastrel. A wretched blight on all that is decent in this crazy mixed up world.

Finding top flight amateur frankie on a Danish hotties phone, and not even the common decency to download the images to your laptop to share with the world?

Hang your head in shame.

M

mogwaimarshall

met the danish field hospital on two week exercise and also ninenmagen.the nurses were stunning.it was like a pick and mix at woolworths but with to much choice of all the sexy n
urses

met the danish field hospital on two week exercise and also ninenmagen.the nurses were stunning.it was like a pick and mix at woolworths but with to much choice of all the sexy n
urses
Oh mate. The Danish scrub nurse...

I was at the end of the tour and at the end of my tether. We sat chatting as we packed the surgical sets ready for sterilisation. I was ready for sterilisation too. She touched me & my cock got so hard not even a scalpel could have scratched it, it was like blue steel. The trouble was that scrubs are not well designed for hiding an erection, especially one from which smoke is spewing forth. She looked at me quizzically. Was the fact I was boss eyed, dribbling and unable to leave the dignity of the table giving the game away? Did she know she was causing me to die of genital asphyxiation?

Such a pretty, wholesome girl. She radiated goodness from every pore. A set of cheap breast implants and she would have been the perfect woman.

But she wanted more than a flat over the chip shop in Ponders End. I could have made her so happy...

I was based in a Danish FOB in Afghan - the Danish lasses were so stunning blokes resorted to ever more tenuous injuries as an excuse to visit the Danish medics for 10 minutes of perfumed, blissful contact with them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steven The NAAFI Bar 6
B The NAAFI Bar 11
I Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2