"Under Siege" comes to Ross-on-Wye

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by 762baynet, Aug 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was flicking through the papers today and had one of those moments when you look at a headline and think '****ing hell I know that guy'! It happens all the time.

TA soldier who slashed fiancee’s throat to make her look ugly is jailed | The Sun |News

It says in the (no-doubt highly accurate) article that he was trained in the use of knives and could have used this knowledge to kill the victim had he wanted to.

From my memory he was a chef, in a UAV Battery, so who does he think he is? Casey Ryback?
  2. Casey Ryback, you mean. Stacy is a girl's name, not that it's ever stopped Yanks from naming their baby boys after girls.
  3. I'm shocked, thats the first article I've read about a hobbyist misbehaving that DOESNT reference the crippling PTSD they suffer from sunbathing at SLB for 6 months.

I've a tenner on it that the 'minitool' was on his belt, along with mini maglight, whistle and a speed loader, the part timing ****.
  4. Hold on, it does mention that his other hobby was 'drinking heavily' - probably to counter the issue of his thousand yard stare.

He may think he's Stacey/Casey/Maisy , but looking at what he did I hope his next impersonation is Fred West (the prison years)
  5. Error corrected.
    I am amazed that he has only been given 9 yrs for this and that it wasnt attempted murder.
  6. Let's hope he is given a new name like Cindy, Sally or Julie by his new cellmates, and experiences the joys of greenhouse duties.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Whatever he used it at least it was sharp, hopefully the lass won't have a herman munster type scar. The blokes an obviously cock.
  8. Pic of the scar in the wail. The docs did a good job.