under pap 10 and now on a 3month bender.

Discussion in 'Military Discipline' started by sympy1408, Oct 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently awaiting the RECU process of PAP 10 to complete. In the meantime my CO has decreed that I am asthetically displeasing under the values and standards. So has put me and a bunch of others on a 3 month bender to lose weight. Problem is, we're all long term perm downgraded and do restricted PT. There has to be a conflict of interest somewhere. Plus if they do discharge me after 3 month bender what am I entitled to?

2. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Limited PT doesn't stop you losing weight - eat less & move about more

• Like Like x 16
  3. Whats the name of your CO? I'd like to send him a bottle of scotch.

• Like Like x 18
  4. Being downgraded isn't an excuse for being fat you know? You thought that cos you got to toss it off on PT, that you could wile away the hours belt feeding naafi scoff into your face. Now its come back to bite you on the arse. Time to reap what you sow. (In your case I suspect it was cake and pie seeds)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Not all downgraded people are fat.

16.1 BMI and still kicking the internet **** out of you lot without even having to even use harsh font or italics.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Hi Mr Creosote,

More phys less food.

See ya fatty!

• Like Like x 4
  7. What are you entitled to? I think you've had your share Fatty!

How about a position in the soup kitchen queue on Xmas Eve? Why should good lads get involuntry redundancy while Mr Chips gets away unscathed? Welcome to the real world Pte Lard.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Entitled to?

*heavy, heavy sigh*

• Like Like x 2
  9. I didn't say that did I? He said "my CO has decreed that I am asthetically displeasing under the values and standards", which to me means the CO has said that he's fat and isn't very nice to look at. You know the scenario, Theres nothing more off putting in a Restaurant, than watching some fat disgusting piece of shit stuffing cake and chips into their heads. Nooooo I'm not calling all downgraded people, fat disgusting pieces of shit. Just the majority of them. You self-proclaimed internet hard bastard

• Like Like x 4
  10. Whats actually happened?

Can you pass a PFA and an AFT? If you can't, then thats why you've been put on a bender. I know a fair few blokes of the larger variety who can wheeze round runs and amble through an AFT without breaking a sweat, and they don't get put on benders.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have you considered contracting AIDS?

• Like Like x 1
  12. a mention of benders and no sign of jarrod, how dissapointing.

meanwhile, man up wet pants (unless you have been excused manning up)

less food in + more moving about = less body mass

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not a lot is the simple answer, it sounds like you haven't been in for that long, so no chance of a Resettlement Grant (10 K approx), if you've done over a couple years when you hit 65 you'll be entitled to a very small lump sum and a monthly pension, not a lot though.

I've got to agree with Moon_Monkey_Spunk as well, there are decent blokes getting made redundant whilst there is still fat / down graded / incompetent soldiers filling bed spaces.

• Like Like x 1
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

WAH!

And I claim my Greggs pie allowance.

15. Can you send me a claim form please :)