under pap 10 and now on a 3month bender.

I am currently awaiting the RECU process of PAP 10 to complete. In the meantime my CO has decreed that I am asthetically displeasing under the values and standards. So has put me and a bunch of others on a 3 month bender to lose weight. Problem is, we're all long term perm downgraded and do restricted PT. There has to be a conflict of interest somewhere. Plus if they do discharge me after 3 month bender what am I entitled to?

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Limited PT doesn't stop you losing weight - eat less & move about more

Whats the name of your CO? I'd like to send him a bottle of scotch.

Being downgraded isn't an excuse for being fat you know? You thought that cos you got to toss it off on PT, that you could wile away the hours belt feeding naafi scoff into your face. Now its come back to bite you on the arse. Time to reap what you sow. (In your case I suspect it was cake and pie seeds)

Being downgraded isn't an excuse for being fat you know? You thought that cos you got to toss it off on PT, that you could wile away the hours belt feeding naafi scoff into your face. Now its come back to bite you on the arse. Time to reap what you sow. (In your case I suspect it was cake and pie seeds)
Not all downgraded people are fat.

16.1 BMI and still kicking the internet **** out of you lot without even having to even use harsh font or italics.

I am currently awaiting the RECU process of PAP 10 to complete. In the meantime my CO has decreed that I am asthetically displeasing under the values and standards. So has put me and a bunch of others on a 3 month bender to lose weight. Problem is, we're all long term perm downgraded and do restricted PT. There has to be a conflict of interest somewhere. Plus if they do discharge me after 3 month bender what am I entitled to?
Hi Mr Creosote,

More phys less food.

See ya fatty!

What are you entitled to? I think you've had your share Fatty!

How about a position in the soup kitchen queue on Xmas Eve? Why should good lads get involuntry redundancy while Mr Chips gets away unscathed? Welcome to the real world Pte Lard.

Entitled to?

*heavy, heavy sigh*

Not all downgraded people are fat.

16.1 BMI and still kicking the internet **** out of you lot without even having to even use harsh font or italics.
I didn't say that did I? He said "my CO has decreed that I am asthetically displeasing under the values and standards", which to me means the CO has said that he's fat and isn't very nice to look at. You know the scenario, Theres nothing more off putting in a Restaurant, than watching some fat disgusting piece of shit stuffing cake and chips into their heads. Nooooo I'm not calling all downgraded people, fat disgusting pieces of shit. Just the majority of them. You self-proclaimed internet hard bastard

Whats actually happened?

Can you pass a PFA and an AFT? If you can't, then thats why you've been put on a bender. I know a fair few blokes of the larger variety who can wheeze round runs and amble through an AFT without breaking a sweat, and they don't get put on benders.

a mention of benders and no sign of jarrod, how dissapointing.

meanwhile, man up wet pants (unless you have been excused manning up)

less food in + more moving about = less body mass

Not a lot is the simple answer, it sounds like you haven't been in for that long, so no chance of a Resettlement Grant (10 K approx), if you've done over a couple years when you hit 65 you'll be entitled to a very small lump sum and a monthly pension, not a lot though.

I've got to agree with Moon_Monkey_Spunk as well, there are decent blokes getting made redundant whilst there is still fat / down graded / incompetent soldiers filling bed spaces.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
WAH!

And I claim my Greggs pie allowance.

Sympy,

The issues are both entirely separate. Being downgraded is no excuse. There are a whole range of measures being applied by QMSI's these days in order to improve fitness and nutrition. It's not rocket science. Eat less = fewer calories in. Exercise more (even if adapted exercise) = more calories burned + a little self discipline. If you do not make any effort to comply with a weight management programme during your three month warning order, then your CO is within his right to apply for your discahrge under QR's 9.414 SNLR. In relation to RECU, I assume you mean App 22 RECU, which is either transfer, re-allocation or discharge. If you have volunteered for transfer and nominated options for trade transfer, then you would be discharged administratively under medical grounds QR's 9.385. However, if you haven't volunteered, then you still go out under 9.414, which attracts no benefits at all. The onus is on you to ensure you comply with the WMP. If the prospect of SNLR isn't incentive enough, then I don't know what is.