Under paid by £400?!

Hi all, hopefully all you wise people can shed some light on this for me.
Iv been underpaid by £400 this month. I didn't receive my £250 GYH this month and they deducted £140 for food as well this month when im at a pay as you dine unit!. They have admitted it was a fault with the JPA system and have said il get it all reimbursed in my next wages. The problem with this happening is it has left my with hardly anything to get buy with and im going to Canada later in the month. Just wondering what my options are with regards to getting money off them seeing as technically its my money. Is there such thing as getting a advance and then it gets deducted out of my wages or something along them lines? Hopefully you guys can shed some light and knowledge on this for me. Thanks in advance.

Timedun

Clanker
Try with your admin office and ask for an EPIC pay once you get it,it will come directly out of your wages next month hope this helps :)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thanks for the reply, il go and ask them about a EPIC. After looking up on the internet, it seem admin offices are a bit tight fisted on giving EPICS out. Fingers crossed they give me one.

Hi all, hopefully all you wise people can shed some light on this for me.
Iv been underpaid by £400 this month. I didn't receive my £250 GYH this month and they deducted £140 for food as well this month when im at a pay as you dine unit!. They have admitted it was a fault with the JPA system and have said il get it all reimbursed in my next wages. The problem with this happening is it has left my with hardly anything to get buy with and im going to Canada later in the month. Just wondering what my options are with regards to getting money off them seeing as technically its my money. Is there such thing as getting a advance and then it gets deducted out of my wages or something along them lines? Hopefully you guys can shed some light and knowledge on this for me. Thanks in advance.
I'm amazed that you asked this question here. Don't you have shiney arsed clerks in your unit that are paid to give you that sort of information?

Yes i do however I'm on leave at the moment and thought i would ask on here to gain a little knowledge before i get in touch with them. You should know some clerks can fob you off and give you incorrect answers just to make there day easier, therefor i find it a good idea to be armed with a little knowledge rather than no knowledge before i go to speak to them. Its a new unit and new clerks. From experience i don't have a lot of faith in the clerks no matter what unit it is, that is from past experience and i know i wont be the only one on here that has been told wrong information from clerks. Hope that answers your question.

I'm amazed that you asked this question here. Don't you have shiney arsed clerks in your unit that are paid to give you that sort of information?

You're having a tin bath mate, some of them blatantly lie just to get the younger lads out of their office. Its not as if many toms know the system.

On ROPs or Banned? Her username has disappeared from the top 12 members (by post count).

Latest Threads