Unconfirmed Walt

Guys

Looking for some help in finding a guy who claims to be a Para Officer. Not being stereotypical but he doesn’t sound like one and my “spider sense” is kicking up a stink. Does anyone have any links to help me on this?

Cheer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Christonabike

Are we going to have another year of Walt Finder Generals?

Auld-Yin said:
Christonabike

Are we going to have another year of Walt Finder Generals?
Agreed, occasionally walts who are outed on here with photos are funny and can provide a few hours of amusement, but this constant baying for blood and droning on is frankly tedious.

walting_matilda said:
Guys

Looking for some help in finding a guy who claims to be a Para Officer. Not being stereotypical but he doesn’t sound like one and my “spider sense” is kicking up a stink. Does anyone have any links to help me on this?

Cheer
What do Para Officers sound like?

walting_matilda said:
Why does it matter? If it doesn't, give it a rest.

walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
Do one walt walt.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Gungythree said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer

Look here Chaps!!

Pararegtom said:
Gungythree said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer

Look here Chaps!!
q

Nah,that sounds RAF to me

Pararegtom said:
Gungythree said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer

Look here Chaps!!
and apparently they can count to ten without using both hands.

BiscuitsAB said:
Pararegtom said:
Gungythree said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer

Look here Chaps!!
My bold - or twelve if they come from Norfolk. No, wait a minute.......... that is using their hands........ silly me.

Alec_Lomas said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Pararegtom said:
Gungythree said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer

Look here Chaps!!
My bold - or twelve if they come from Norfolk. No, wait a minute.......... that is using their hands........ silly me.
I thought that they all came from Norfolk anyway.

walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
Try Chinook's dad, or a Mr J Livesay.

Or just do the trivial boring thing and search for his name in the Gazette ... Works for commissions, nearly all significant medals etc, etc.

Edited to add - and, of course, will show up if he really is an officer but is AGC(Walt Penal Battalions) rather than ruffty-tuffty Para, too.

walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
boring cnut.

look W_M, there are thousands and thousands of walts out there.

if you really want to 'oust' each and every one, you'll probably need to set up a full time office, a couple of staff, you know, proper business.

just let them get on with it, who really gives one? unless they're bringing disrepute onto the Armed Forces in a media-buzzing way, I wouldn't worry about them.

just be glad that you're happy with your life and don't have to make a second one up to impress people.

R

Reversionary_Modes

walting_matilda said:
Guys

... my “spider sense” is kicking up a stink ...

Cheer
Wasn't that the feeling you used to get if you put on the old steel battle bowler without first fitting the helmet liner?

Reversionary_Modes said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
Wasn't that the feeling you used to get if you put on the old steel battle bowler without first fitting the helmet liner?
:D that's a memory I'd forgotten about!

VMechA said:
Reversionary_Modes said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
I think that was lack of spider sense

R

Reversionary_Modes

VMechA said:
Reversionary_Modes said:
walting_matilda said:
Guys

Cheer
You probably spider-sensed yourself once too often!

Edited to add: looks like S-M beat me to it.