Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

My Mrs couldn't touch me in bed a few weeks ago as, in her words.

"You were like a fecking furnace"
I'd felt a little unwell, just aching a bit, sore joints and a bit of a headache. Went to bed and went too sleep.
But once asleep she told me I was unbelievably Hot, she described me as trying to sleep next to a radiator on full blast.
Woke up feeling totally knackered.

It was a stroke and you're a vegetable. Typing that with a head dobber should have been a clue.
There was me thinking the Mrs had just left me in my gimp suit.

kimmi851

War Hero
Amazingly this has escaped the ARRSE collective thus far. But it has to be said.

This painful chest - any pictures?

Purely for medical research you understand.
1585332976955.png

kimmi851

War Hero
You've got mould on your tits hun.
Go and have a scrub in the shower.
Show parade clean one's 21.00 hrs.
I was a WAAF - I am excused show parades on the grounds they sound suspiciously military

One of the symptoms I has was walking around as high as a kite. I woke up this morning and had a real 'fcuk me' moment - its gone. Went out with the hound 45 minus later. Temperature back and I was as high as a kite again. Never had anything like this - it is really fcuking with my body
Sounds familiar. Felt OK after some mild flu. Thought I was on the mend, Mrs was reminding me to do stuff. I would reply that I already had, and I was wrong. I would describe it as feeling ‘vague’ and with blurry vision.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
So BoJo is self-isolating for 6 days. This is day 9 for me and I’m still decked with the thing.

breathing now for the most part OK - I’d say capacity at 85% but I still have an absolutely raging temperature. Ground to a halt yesterday afternoon and it took about 3 hours for my body to get on top of it and for me to cool down. Every night I’m sweating gallons with a raging temperature. It starts with hands and feet freezing - so much it’s like chilblains in my fingers but the rest is like a furnace. Nothing seems to touch it.

move been trying to find data on how long this lasts and what little there is suggests mild cases typically 10-14 days. More sever cases 6 weeks +.

Last edited:
Ta @Joker62 - he had a dedicated thread but it seems to have been merged.

there you go @Nato123. Just remember people have very long memories on this site

I remember it very well as it amused me and showed all the weakling having a pop from the side lines, many used it as an opportunity to get their own back , no doubt after being made to look a tw@t by me on another thread.

Luckily, got several supportive PMs for the other, more intelligent people who that saw my comments about losers jumping in were pretty accurate.

But it's good to see that i've forced you to use 'search' like the silly puppet you are , yep, a classic act of someone not bovvered .

As for long memories, Hmm? you obviously forget to remember when you told us all that you shared your ARRSE account with you wife - were tee total , - the day before you went on the elaborate about various beers, plus all the boastful and blatantly false, wonderful holidays destinations ,you go etc.

You really can't help being a mong can you? ''kin 'ell, you're even doing it yourself now..

Still got my name on your siggy block, to show how not bovverd you are ha ha

I remember it very well as it amused me and showed all the weakling having a pop from the side lines, many used it as an opportunity to get their own back , no doubt after being made to look a tw@t by me on another thread.

Luckily, got several supportive PMs for the other, more intelligent people who that saw my comments about losers jumping in were pretty accurate.

But it's good to see that i've forced you to use 'search' like the silly puppet you are , yep, a classic act of someone not bovvered .

As for long memories, Hmm? you obviously forget to remember when you told us all that you shared your ARRSE account with you wife - were tee total , - the day before you went on the elaborate about various beers, plus all the boastful and blatantly false, wonderful holidays destinations ,you go etc.

You really can't help being a mong can you? ''kin 'ell, you're even doing it yourself now..

Still got my name on your siggy block, to show how not bovverd you are ha ha
Have a look at the post fat boy - Joker found your embarrassing exchanges.

As for me? You are my hero and I decided to recognise you on my footer. As I’m sure you’ve had no recognition for anything in your life, I’m sure you are well chuffed. It’s not every day a low-achiever gets called out.

So BoJo is self-isolating for 6 days. This is day 9 for me and I’m still decked with the thing.

breathing now for the most part OK - I’d say capacity at 85% but I still have an absolutely raging temperature. Ground to a halt yesterday afternoon and it took about 3 hours for my body to get on top of it and for me to cool down. Every night I’m sweating gallons with a raging temperature. It starts with hands and feet freezing - so much it’s like chilblains in my fingers but the rest is like a furnace. Nothing seems to touch it.

move been trying to find data on how long this lasts and what little there is suggests mild cases typically 10-14 days. More sever cases 6 weeks +.
How are you finding hydrating and so on?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Keep going mate. I think it is day 6 for me. This shit isnt trivial and we all need to keep looking after each other.