Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Got back from my doctor today after my blood test last week. I'm anaemic! Still cannot taste much and no smell at all. It has been more than a couple of months. I imagine the anaemia goes with not wanting to eat. I have lost a lot of weight which me being whip thin normally I cannot afford to do. Did test negative though.

Got back from my doctor today after my blood test last week. I'm anaemic! Still cannot taste much and no smell at all. It has been more than a couple of months. I imagine the anaemia goes with not wanting to eat. I have lost a lot of weight which me being whip thin normally I cannot afford to do. Did test negative though.
Nice to see you posting again mate, stay strong and safe.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

Internal bleeding

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes mate goes without saying, might be a good while yet though. Hopefully we'll have worthy owners by then.
Mate it will be a joy. Not sure what the Wheatsheaf will be like but having chips and burger on the way will be a great pleasure.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Mate it will be a joy. Not sure what the Wheatsheaf will be like but having chips and burger on the way will be a great pleasure.
Aye, I was mighty pissed off with the EFL, absolutely certain we'd have finished top six. I don't think there will be any crowds until a vaccination or other treatments are rolled out.

sand_rat

Old-Salt
Me and the missus did a bit of a far east tour in mid to late November last year, HK, Singers and Penang. Within a couple of weeks wive has the classic 'flu like symptoms' 3 days, 2 nights bed bound now OK. a few of her mates were off the road of the Xmas period with similar. Yours truly not a sign, and Im the one with the medical conditions to keep an eye on.
Alas I have developed a persistent cough, a little bit of phlegm each time, but been with me know since pre Xmas so suspect it may be a permanent reminder of the far east tour, the joys eh.

B42T

LE
It's a bloody nightmare finding things that fit. Most people walk into a shoe store and ask for a particular style. I walk in and ask for anything in my size. Usually nothing available, although I bought the last three pairs of Rocky sandals in size 14 from the warehouse when they discontinued sizes above 12.

Also got a pair of custom made elephant hide Chelsea boots. Folks will tell me they're hideous, but they fit.

View attachment 493048

What in the name of the gods are those??

I,ll bet you wear socks with them as well :mad:

Those are formal wear, ya fucking troglodyte!

I normally cut about in bare feet but apparently it's not genteel enough for some places. I've been thrown out of my own brewery and restaurant for arriving in bare feet and a pair of degs in tow. Went round the back, collared my business partner and had him explain to the security bloke that he was doing an excellent job, but I'm not a pissed up tramp bullshitting him when I say I own the place.

As for socks, do I look like a pommy bastard? They were the only style that was left in that size and beggars can't be choosers. I'd have liked something with more foot showing and not as constricting, but you take what you can get with trotters like these.

Those are formal wear, ya fucking troglodyte!

I normally cut about in bare feet but apparently it's not genteel enough for some places. I've been thrown out of my own brewery and restaurant for arriving in bare feet and a pair of degs in tow. Went round the back, collared my business partner and had him explain to the security bloke that he was doing an excellent job, but I'm not a pissed up tramp bullshitting him when I say I own the place.

As for socks, do I look like a pommy bastard? They were the only style that was left in that size and beggars can't be choosers. I'd have liked something with more foot showing and not as constricting, but you take what you can get with trotters like these.
Sandals??

Beard check...over

Latest Threads