Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

no f in beer

War Hero
very mild syptoms of the plague, other half has lost sense of taste/smell - test booked for today, at least 4 left today, 159 available over the next 4 days (Boots, Beeston, Notts) - took about 5 mins to sort, fingers crossed

I suspect that any rash, ache, sniffle or discharge whatsoever will now be offered up as a new symptom or manifestation of Coronavirus or a mutation of the same.

Apparently a rash has been noticed as a factor of COV-19, anyone of 'our' infected noticed anything?
That is very interesting. I just looked at some of the pics of said rash. Looks very familiar. I was wondering if my imagination had been getting the better of me and it was just coincidental timing.

When I had the bug I got a big spot/small red blister come up on the right side of my face. It is very like a bigger version of a chicken pox blister (I only got that in my 40s) at about 3- 4mm across, no itching or irritation.

I opened it up and emptied it and it seemed to be going away and then came back a week or more later. Over a month later it is still there but seems pretty much dried out......styptic stick seemed to do the job.

Edit to add.

I finally got my thirst back a week ago so I am now properly hydrated for the first in over a month. Lung capacity is not getting back above about 65%.

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That is very interesting. I just looked at some of the pics of said rash. Looks very familiar. I was wondering if my imagination had been getting the better of me and it was just coincidental timing.

When I had the bug I got a big spot/small red blister come up on the right side of my face. It is very like a bigger version of a chicken pox blister (I only got that in my 40s) at about 3- 4mm across, no itching or irritation.

I opened it up and emptied it and it seemed to be going away and then came back a week or more later. Over a month later it is still there but seems pretty much dried out......styptic stick seemed to do the job.

Edit to add.

I finally got my thirst back a week ago so I am now properly hydrated for the first in over a month. Lung capacity is not getting back above about 65%.
You seem to have a buboe there. Please go to the 1665 thread.

We were reading up on it, just this morning, as it happens, and the very self same subject of vitamin D and T cell's popped up.

T cells kick viruses in the goolies so either sit in the sun lots, or take some vitamin D supplement.

In the northern hemisphere there is less daily sunlight over the winter months, which mean you receive less vitamin D, and produce less effective T cells. That is part of the reason flu viruses abound in the winter months in the northern hemisphere and then in the middle of the year in the southern hemisphere.
D3 (Cholecalciferol) in preference to D2 (Ergocalciferol), and toss down some Zinc as well.

NSP

LE
Whoohoo! Came onboard yesterday, got tested: no virus!

Would just like to know if I've had it already now...

Last edited:

Latest Threads