Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

If you are self isolating, but there are no girls about, is it acceptable for blokes to start using each other's hoops as fannies yet?

Just checking for a friend. Not a poofter or anything...
Absolutely not. You must pray the gay away, take a cold shower, reflect on the Gospel of Matthew... Whatever it takes to distract yourself from homosexual temptations.

We can fight this together.

I have enough homebrew here that I could have kept sluggy drunk for about a week, normal humans it should do several months of heavy drinking.

I have run out of beer though, at the moment I have

Rum
Gin
More Rum
Whiskey
Strawberry schnapps
Peach Schnapps
mint choc thing
Mead (about 20 litres of various flavours from 'Jesus I've gone blind' through to 'thats awesome, however I've gone blind')
half a bottle of port (AKA 'Lobito' as I thought it was going to be awful)
Pineapple schnapps
Parsnip wine
and an elderflower paint stripper
Brandy
unflavoured alcohol wash - not decided what it's going to become

commercial stuff
Sake
prosecco (it was free)
Tw@t!

Smileys not working again

Outing myself as probably having it - all the symptoms but incredibly mild - think more post-flu-jab than "making a tearful Youtube video looking fully made up but with medical equipment around". Painful chest, aching joints, temperature, cough, dry throat, feeling like I am thinking through a cloud of cotton wool - it could be the actual flu I suppose...

I am planning on self medicating with whisky until that runs out, then its whiskey, after that its anyone's guess between gin, vodka, tequila (though various people are begging me not to move on to that - I get rather flirty on tequila), rum (I have a pirate hat to wear for that). After that I move on to the hard core liqueurs and if all else fails there is a Grenadian chocolate rum drink a "friend" gave me (she gets the "" because this stuff when the bottle is opened actually visibly evaporates - it is guaranteed to kill 120% of all known bugs and I suspect 50% of humans). If by the end of that lot I am not totally healthy then it really is as serious as everyone has been saying.
What would be really useful to know is what "mild" COVID-19 looks like. The health professionals are rightly looking to identify symptoms at the pneumonic end of the spectrum. But for the other 80% it would be exceptionally helpful to be able to identify any small give-away symptoms that would mark it out as coronavirus as opposed to something else.

For instance, since late January, I've experienced all the so-called "mild" symptoms but the dry chesty cough, most severe of which was a seven days plus episode of the runs (at the same time coughing up small amounts of phlegm and fluid). But, can't say whether I've had it or not without testing. Things are further complicated by some indications that there are actually two (or more) strains.

Last edited:
While I wouldn't advocate holeing it this thread doesn't really fulfil its stated function.

I was an early adopter of Covid before it became fashionable. I feel very lucky that I had a much lighter version but that was bad enough. Still isolating even though I've not had any symptoms since last Saturday.
I’m with jellyvodka. Today I felt ok enough to cook tea, and going for a slash was not too painful. Still wheezy.
Been in the house for a bit with Mrs R, who, as ever is disgustingly healthy and convinced all bugs can be chased off with roll-up tabs and white wine. So far she is right.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Get some lemons and a jar of honey, bucket of aspirin and you have the makings of a borderline nuclear toddy there.
I opened the bottle of Christmas advocaat last night. It was surprisingly pleasant and warming to the tum.

I'm saving the campari for the summer.

But that may be subject to change...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
What would be really useful to know is what "mild" COVID-19 looks like. The health professionals are rightly looking to identify symptoms the pneumonic end of the spectrum. But for the other 80% it would be exceptionally helpful to be able to identify any small give-away symptoms that would mark it out as coronavirus as opposed to something else.

For instance, since late January, I've experienced all the so-called "mild" symptoms but the dry chesty cough, most severe of which was a seven days plus episode of the runs (at the same time coughing up small amounts of phlegm and fluid). But, can't say whether I've had it or not without testing. Things are further complicated by some indications that there are actually two (or more) strains.
If you've been over it for at least a fortnight it's probably irrelevant what it was. You still need to stick to guidelines in the meantime, but I gather that tests are going to be available over the coming weeks to check for immunity.

Caveat: I may be talking bollox (everyone's an expert aren't they?). Take care and stay safe anyhow.

I opened the bottle of Christmas advocaat last night. It was surprisingly pleasant and warming to the tum.

I'm saving the campari for the summer.

But that may be subject to change...
Sun is out....Campari and tonic? Campari, Cinzano Rosso and soda? Campari, bourbon, ice and a splash of soda?
I love Campari, and there is no better drink to chase the winter blues away.
And to add, Bob: saw a Brimstone today. Spring is here!
Here’s to longer days and sunlight!

Deece

Swinger
Doris is showing minor signs and symptoms, either that or she is suffering from Nerve Agent poisoning! IA for me move to cold showers twice a day and get wired into Guninnes West Indies Porter, which I had left over from a St Pat's bash at our place on the 14 Mar. Definately sticking to the guidlines and started taking Guinness And Porter swalley (GAPs)....watch and shoot.

Wher is my SR6 or maybe S10....kin ell.

*I need toilet paper
Beer
Potatoes
Silicone vaginas**

*Not necessarily in that order. My wife is back in Russia.
I have a Travel Pussy - new, still in its packing.
what will you trade?

Latest Threads