Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

Just do what I did and get BadCo to sack you.

Lot less stressful when you don't have to run around dealing with bullshit posts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
What did you do? Upset a fat race card playing whale?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Why should the mods have to keep clearing up? Why can't people just stop arguing, or just ignore those who do?

I'm getting pretty fed up with all the reports generated by squabbling on here, which 90% of the time could be avoided if people just stopped trying to have the last word or responding to every single thread.

I'm constantly having to deal with reports from Brexit, Covid, NAAFI, Int Cell, Police & Security, mainly from bored bellends who cannot or will not self-moderate.

Add to that, the latest pandemic and lay offs, working from home, whatever, seems to have brought a fair few of the site's old moon howlers back. Aidencom / Aidenwhite who keeps popping up with a new account every 2 days or so to troll the IRA threads, and rather than ignore and report like I asked, people cannot help but respond to the idiot, and by do so fail to realise this simply encourages him more. That prick who has an obsession with Cody Lacy.

All we need now is Shitbus, Blondebint and Mk1No4 to make a return.

I remind those to whom this applies most. We do this voluntarily.

How about a little reciprocation by not responding? (in other words, I'm asking you to do **** all)

Only one thing sadder than the sad fvcks who can't help arguing and that's the sad fvcks who seem to think they have a duty to report it.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you lift the head of the bed too it provides full protection against tokoloshe too.
Ah, but if you invest in a posse of drop bears - the Tokoloshe has no chance of getting close !

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Three sneezes in a row.

I'm a dead man walking.

Gentlemen, it has been an honour and a privilege to post alongside you.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Three sneezes in a row.

I'm a dead man walking.

Gentlemen, it has been an honour and a privilege to post alongside you.
It is about 12 hours from feeling OK to being dead. 11.55 now and you still have not published your boot size.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
OK I will bite. What is a tokoloshe? Do I need one? Is it sexy? Ginger? Worse than the wife * Does it support Sunderland?

*Not possible

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
OK I will bite. What is a tokoloshe? Do I need one? Is it sexy? Ginger? Worse than the wife * Does it support Sunderland?

*Not possible
I think it's an evil spirit, but can't remember if it's Ozzie or African.

This should ensure someone will come and put me right very soon ...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tokoloshe :

In Zulu/Xhosa mythology, Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe, De'Avion or Hili is a dwarf-like water sprite. It is considered a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by drinking water. Tokoloshes are called upon by malevolent people to cause trouble for others.

( Every day a Kollidge day...I didn't know Bantu was an acceptable word still...wow, live & learn eh ? )

Tokoloshe :

In Zulu/Xhosa mythology, Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe, De'Avion or Hili is a dwarf-like water sprite. It is considered a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by drinking water. Tokoloshes are called upon by malevolent people to cause trouble for others.

( Every day a Kollidge day...I didn't know Bantu was an acceptable word still...wow, live & learn eh ? )
It's called "Whisky" in English.