Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

I'm getting a tad worried. Just started to sweat like a pig. No cough though. Feeling a bit achy, and a sore gut.
You got people round ? If not, get a mucker to check in on you.

You got people round ? If not, get a mucker to check in on you.
Thanks. SWMBO is/was a nurse. So she will be able to help. No fücking sympathy though. We did have a thermometer, so I was going to check, then she informed me that she threw it out when we were unpacking after our move back to the UK

Typical. Get it transported all the 13,000 miles from Aotearoa then bin it after unpacking.

With the news that BoJo is in ICU after 10 days. I was wondering if any of you who have it are better or worse after 10 days and have you had a respite before being hit again?
Keep posting guys, this is the most informative site I have read as regards symptoms etc.

It seems that whatever we’ve had, the symptoms posters are describing different things. The flu I’ve had is now in its fourth week. Last week I was struggling to breathe. Some respite since, now I have more breathing problems and an odd clicking in my chest.
The symptoms of this thing seem to come and go, which is worse than being layed up for a while, then recovering.
Bozza seems like the sort of person to be up and about asap, so he may be experiencing a relapse? It’s been hard work for me, trying to be PM on top must be a cnut of a job.

With the news that BoJo is in ICU after 10 days. I was wondering if any of you who have it are better or worse after 10 days and have you had a respite before being hit again?
Keep posting guys, this is the most informative site I have read as regards symptoms etc.
Had a days respite at day 4/5. Then hit worse. On day 17 now and feeling much much better. Still have no smell/taste though.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Doris is showing minor signs and symptoms, either that or she is suffering from Nerve Agent poisoning! IA for me move to cold showers twice a day and get wired into Guninnes West Indies Porter, which I had left over from a St Pat's bash at our place on the 14 Mar. Definately sticking to the guidlines and started taking Guinness And Porter swalley (GAPs)....watch and shoot.

Wher is my SR6 or maybe S10....kin ell.
Thoughts and prayers, especially with that Guinness West Indian stuff.

There's a nasty "cold" going around where I live.......sore throat, tightness of the chest and shortness of breath.....but no fever. It's causing a few worries.

When I had my bout of whatever back in late Jan early feb, not long after one of my colleagues had a canny cough going on, aches and pains, lost his sense of taste and smell, actually got some sort of steroid injection or something for it. About two and a half weeks before I got whatever, another of my colleagues had been to the north of Italy. It makes you wonder.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
The most common comment on the symptoms seem to be that it comes and goes. When you think you are over it, it strikes again. Its awful.
I have been 72 hours without feeling ill. I hope it has thrown the towel in now. Symptoms started before 21 March so I would suspect that 3 weeks feeling crap is about average.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Much relieved, temperature back to normal, gut ache stopped by massive flush-out, probably caused by one of SWMBO's chili con carne.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Much relieved, temperature back to normal, gut ache stopped by massive flush-out, probably caused by one of SWMBO's chili con carne.
I'm a great believer in spices, ginger, onions, garlic etc. for helping to alleviate a lot of ills. And they help with social distancing as a bonus...

It seems that whatever we’ve had, the symptoms posters are describing different things. The flu I’ve had is now in its fourth week. Last week I was struggling to breathe. Some respite since, now I have more breathing problems and an odd clicking in my chest.
The symptoms of this thing seem to come and go, which is worse than being layed up for a while, then recovering.
Bozza seems like the sort of person to be up and about asap, so he may be experiencing a relapse? It’s been hard work for me, trying to be PM on top must be a cnut of a job.
Could the clicking be liquid or a plug of mucus in the larynx shifting slightly as you breathe?

Silly question:- Are you bunch of scrofulous heathens part of the UK's COVID stats? What I mean is are you part of the reported numbers or are you just toughing it out at home, self medicating and playing with yourselves between bouts of hallucinating and sweating?

Could the clicking be liquid or a plug of mucus in the larynx shifting slightly as you breathe?

Silly question:- Are you bunch of scrofulous heathens part of the UK's COVID stats? What I mean is are you part of the reported numbers or are you just toughing it out at home, self medicating and playing with yourselves between bouts of hallucinating and sweating?
If you do not get taken to hospital and tested you may never know what you have. Could be a cold, normal crap flu, or even measles or ebolaids.
Advice is, if you feel poorly, stay home. You are not on the stats.
As it goes, I got on my bike today and rode into town (about a mile) for sterilising fluid for the fermenting vessel to make a cider kit. And buy sterilising anti-bac gel for hands.
I was fed up of having creaking lungs. I’m a fit and healthy person and was needing to move. And I don’t think it’s possible to masturbate and cycle.

Latest Threads