Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

Day 15 for me and I’ve rested solidly since Monday with 80% on my time flat out in bed.

quite a heavy sweat last night which I’m hoping is the last fire fight. Lung capacity up by 10% to 90% I’d say. Quite phlegmy on the chest - no dry cough. Feels like there’s a danger I’m on the mend. Thank fcuk for that.

should be back on the Wokka by May

This is possibly the most informative thread on the subject on ARRSE, or perhaps anywhere. Nowhere have I read such personal, intimate (oo er) accounts of what it is actually like to be on the end of the Corona finger when it is pointed.

Best wishes to all posters and I hope you all recover to 100%.

I actually got shaved (including head) showered and got outside to shops today. Feeling loads better. Smell and taste has still not returned yet though.

This is possibly the most informative thread on the subject on ARRSE, or perhaps anywhere. Nowhere have I read such personal, intimate (oo er) accounts of what it is actually like to be on the end of the Corona finger when it is pointed.

Best wishes to all posters and I hope you all recover to 100%.
Agreed.
For those unfortunate enough to have it, please keep the reports coming in.
Hopefully a full and speedy recovery for all involved and I look forward to a virtual ARRSE survivors party, where we can all get pissed and post bollocks on here.....

.....Oh wait.

Agreed.
Hopefully a full and speedy recovery for all involved and I look forward to a virtual ARRSE survivors party, where we can all get pissed and post bollocks on here.....

.....Oh wait.

I'm still waiting for Bugsy to post, the man is a constant disappointment.

Day 15 for me and I’ve rested solidly since Monday with 80% on my time flat out in bed.

should be back on the Wokka by May
Have you got any particular May in mind? :grin:

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Feeling OK now, but oddly I have a sore throat in a morning. Like simmerit says, it comes and goes. Another oddity is that I am hugely hungry most of the time. Normally I eat like a Chinese temple mouse but not now.

Feeling OK now, but oddly I have a sore throat in a morning. Like simmerit says, it comes and goes. Another oddity is that I am hugely hungry most of the time. Normally I eat like a Chinese temple mouse but not now.
Sunderland till I die 2 is on Netflix now mate, careful though, it's that fcking depressing it may well finish you off.

Agreed.

.....Oh wait.
Now in what should be my final day of isolation, but SWMBO has had mild but classic COVID symptoms since Tuesday - most likely to have come from me, but apart from a tickly throat, I've had nothing. Back down the snake I go, with work telling me not to darken their door until a week Tuesday.

What is odd is that our team leader went down with it badly two weeks ago, having shared close proximity in an open plan office with our team of eight all the previous week - I even shared a coffee pot with him. None of the rest of us have since shown any obvious symptoms.

This leaves me with several possibilities, especially given that I was floored by a mystery bug at the beginning of February - bit of a bugger that I'm not able to eliminate some of them by testing...

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Sunderland till I die 2 is on Netflix now mate, careful though, it's that fcking depressing it may well finish you off.
I want to maintain the will to live not lose it!

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that an indication that you're snoring in your sleep? Going from a dry cough to a wet cough?
Possibly. I coughed up crap in the morning (and yesterday) but I often do. When I mean sore throat it is pharyngeal rather than laryngeal. Rather like feeling an enlarged uvula.

Possibly. I coughed up crap in the morning (and yesterday) but I often do. When I mean sore throat it is pharyngeal rather than laryngeal. Rather like feeling an enlarged uvula.
I'm sorry.

Terribly sorry.

But I read that as feeling an enlarged vulva

I now feel a right cünt.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it by @loofkar

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
the main thing is not to feel like an enlarged vulva
As explained I am a Sunderland supporter and employed by the owner of Middlesbrough FC I get called one frequently.

Latest Threads