Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

Muslims appear more concerned about heading to the local Mosque, than spreading Coronavirus in the community -

Citing this may cause 'Mental Health Issues' among the Muslim community is pathetic.

On that note, what do you mean by stating I am a 'mentalist'? I don't feel the need to attend a building 5 times a day to worship an imaginary friend.
That article is 16 days old, way before any restrictions. Any indication that communities are breaking the law to attend mosques?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
That article is 16 days old, way before any restrictions. Any indication that communities are breaking the law to attend mosques?

Don't encourage his hobby.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't know if he's a site member, but King Vajiralongkorn of Cuisine and Scenery has gone into "isolation."

He's rented the FOGB Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Bavaria where he'll be completely alone with just the bare necessities, ie. his staff...
and twenty concubines.

Dug an old peak flow meter out that 'er indoors used to use to measure her breathing as she has asthma and copd.

Giving it all I had this morning I am at around 50-55% of what I used to be able to do before this.

It goes up to 800 lm (liters per minute?) I used to bounce it off the stop without much effort while sitting watching telly the odd time she used to ask me to use it to see how I was doing compared to her. So I was obviously something significantly north of 1000 lm If I made an effort and had a meter that went that high.

This morning standing and regulating my breathing to get the best result, first go 600 lm, recover and try again, absolutely everything I had to the the point I was wheezing and coughing afterwards saw 650 lm. I am surprised it was that good to be honest with you.

Buy shares in the companies that make inhalers.......I get the feeling they might be having a lot of new customers in the near future.

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Dug an old peak flow meter out that 'er indoors used to use to measure her breathing as she has asthma and copd.

Giving it all I had this morning I am at around 50-55% of what I used to be able to do before this.

It goes up to 800 lm (liters per minute? I used to bounce it off the stop without much effort while sitting watching telly the odd time she used to ask me to use it to see how I was doing compared to her. So I was obviously something significantly north of 1000 lm If I made and effort and had a meter that went that high.

This morning standing and regulating my breathing to get the best result, first go 600 lm, recover and try again, absolutely everything I had to the the point I was wheezing and coughing afterwards saw 650 lm. I am surprised it was that good to be honest with you.

Buy shares in the companies that make inhalers.......I get the feeling they might be having a lot of new customers in the near future.
Hope you continue to improve, without the inhalers.

Please clarify - these are the Olbas things that you stick up your nose? Or something more complex?

It would be useful to list other stuff that has given some relief - e.g. Vicks? Hot fruit drinks? Steam inhalation? Should I limit the use of dehumidifiers or increase it?

Ta.

Please clarify - these are the Olbas things that you stick up your nose? Or something more complex?

It would be useful to list other stuff that has given some relief - e.g. Vicks? Hot fruit drinks? Steam inhalation? Should I limit the use of dehumidifiers or increase it?

Ta.
I think he means inhalers like Ventolin (salbutamol) meant primarily for asthma and COPD. The most common manufacturer in the UK is GlaxoSmithKline, although there other generics.

Hopefully I can get away with just exercising my way back to some real lung capacity. If not I can see me ending up with salbutamol or whatever they will be using for prescriptions.

I imagine there will be a lot of prescription inhaler users after this. The companies making the things are probably going to have a field day.

Hope you continue to improve, without the inhalers.
Thank you, so do I, it doesn't look much fun being dependent on them. Someone said you don't know how hard it has hit you until the symptoms are gone and you think you are back to normal, he wasn't wrong.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Feeling much better today but I think there may be an Ardennes like counter attack.

Been to the local Tesco today and it was easier to get into the Kremlin. I have changed my behaviour. I used to cough to disguise my farts. Now I fart to disguise my cough.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Got swabbed this morning.
Wait for the test results now.
Its a bit interesting as to the result. Mine came back as mild positive, and I am not sure what to make of that.
In some ways it may be better to get through it.

Mine came back as mild positive, and I am not sure what to make of that.
i) They should have told you what it meant. You need to know. (My suspicion is that the result was inconclusive and they're bluffing it.)

ii) If they didn't volunteer the information, then you should ask what the result means and insist on it.

Aids. Positive
Ebola. Positive
Lassa fever. Positive
Malaria. Positive
Dengue fever. Positive
Lymes disease. Positive.

Covid 19. Negative.

Result... No Covid.

Lungs feel like they've had a good shoeing bypassing the ribs, throat sore as feck and wierd pins and needles in my hands (that could be all the wanking from home though). But temp still below 37.

Size 11 and no I don't owe anyone a fecking tenner.

Muslims appear more concerned about heading to the local Mosque, than spreading Coronavirus in the community -

Citing this may cause 'Mental Health Issues' among the Muslim community is pathetic.

On that note, what do you mean by stating I am a 'mentalist'? I don't feel the need to attend a building 5 times a day to worship an imaginary friend.
There's problems getting raised in Aus in regards to burial procedures for Muslims and Jews who have died from the disease.

Lungs feel like they've had a good shoeing bypassing the ribs, throat sore as feck and wierd pins and needles in my hands (that could be all the wanking from home though). But temp still below 37.

Size 11 and no I don't owe anyone a fecking tenner.
Do none of you little flowers have normal sized feet? Anyone with size 13 and above please give us a heads up if you're going to kark it.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
There's problems getting raised in Aus in regards to burial procedures for Muslims and Jews who have died from the disease.

They forgot the one where the body is paraded through the streets by a shouting wailing mob. Hardly mentioned in the Koran, and certainly not respecting the dead.

Traditional methods can change when it suits.

kimmi851

War Hero
Ode From The Mild Side: it turns out this virus thrives on Baileys so I am moving on to gin earlier than anticipated in the fight.

I am on day something-or-other and last night definitely found breathing was no longer an ignored reflex action, every breath takes a little concentration. The previous 2 days were chest pains all over again, bad ones. This after a few days of feeling fine

Still definitely not at deaths door - I have paracetamol and Belgian chocolates as well as enough booze left to keep Ollie Reed in his heyday quiet for at least half a day.

Just for clarification though - size 6 1/2, and the only boots I own are high heels.

In the US the Christians are still at it, after being told not to.

In the US the Christians are still at it, after being told not to.

Maybe there's a chance this virus will kill off the terminally stupid after all

Latest Threads