Unclean! Arrsers with the virus

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Simmerit had the suggestion and I think its a good un. A thread for arrsers who are not well. Maybe at least we can keep our spirits up, and possibly let each other know how we are progressing. If it does get bad, we might all lend a hand to help each other*

There seems to be a strange reluctance to admit to having the virus so I will kick it off. I almost certainly do have it. I have the full English of symptoms and I am self-isolating, mainly because I feel so ill I dont want to do bugger all else. Apparently I am at the shortness of breath stage, which is pretty crap. I have never smoked and its awful.

Size 9 1/2 Altbergs before anyone asks.

Before anyone else gets the idea, I am going to get COVID19 survivor t shirts and badges made. Herd immunity is the way to go.

*I need toilet paper
Beer
Potatoes
Silicone vaginas**

*Not necessarily in that order. My wife is back in Russia.

Another COVID-19 thread?

And at least the OP had the courtesy to provide boot size without having to be prompted (and they'd fit, so I call first dibs). Hopefully others will do the same wrt boot info.

Last edited:
Never mind that shit, I'm running out of booze. The Northern Ireland Assembly Parish Council has closed all the off licences.

I'd go to the supermarket, but there's the very real possibility of running into AllIRAnce Party members trying to decide what sort of poof juice to buy.

good choice of avatar

I've a packet of silicone windscreen wipers @ work...
I bought PIAA silicone windscreen wipers*. They are outstanding.

*for the car, not my arrse.

Simmerit had the suggestion and I think its a good un. A thread for arrsers who are not well. Maybe at least we can keep our spirits up, and possibly let each other know how we are progressing. If it does get bad, we might all lend a hand to help each other*

There seems to be a strange reluctance to admit to having the virus so I will kick it off. I almost certainly do have it. I have the full English of symptoms and I am self-isolating, mainly because I feel so ill I dont want to do bugger all else. Apparently I am at the shortness of breath stage, which is pretty crap. I have never smoked and its awful.

Before anyone else gets the idea, I am going to get COVID19 survivor t shirts and badges made. Herd immunity is the way to go.

*I need toilet paper
Beer
Potatoes
Silicone vaginas**

Good luck.

I was an early adopter of Covid before it became fashionable. I feel very lucky that I had a much lighter version but that was bad enough. Still isolating even though I've not had any symptoms since last Saturday.

*I need toilet paper
Beer
Potatoes
Silicone vaginas**

Gutted to hear this mate, keep yer chin up. Keep posting as much as you can. Swift recovery.

Blogg

LE
Off you go

(Daubing big red crosses on doors is so...analogue)

Never mind that shit, I'm running out of booze. The Northern Ireland Assembly Parish Council has closed all the off licences.

I'd go to the supermarket, but there's the very real possibility of running into AllIRAnce Party members trying to decide what sort of poof juice to buy.

I have enough homebrew here that I could have kept sluggy drunk for about a week, normal humans it should do several months of heavy drinking.

I have run out of beer though, at the moment I have

Rum
Gin
More Rum
Whiskey
Strawberry schnapps
Peach Schnapps
mint choc thing
Mead (about 20 litres of various flavours from 'Jesus I've gone blind' through to 'thats awesome, however I've gone blind')
half a bottle of port (AKA 'Lobito' as I thought it was going to be awful)
Pineapple schnapps
Parsnip wine
and an elderflower paint stripper
Brandy
unflavoured alcohol wash - not decided what it's going to become

commercial stuff
Sake
prosecco (it was free)

Latest Threads