Uncle John call an election.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ozduke, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been coming for a while, but PM John Howard has called an election here in Oz.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22581572-5012863,00.html

The opposition leader and more than more than likely the next PM is a Blairesque spin/cheese monger called Kevin (I ask you!!) Rudd. He's a lefty (like His Tonyship was remember) and seems to have won the votes of house-wives and idiots by appearing on day time TV drinking a cuppa and talking about pop idol.

I'm not sure his wife is pregnant yet, but it can't be long before he tries that one. "I'm so normal.....!"

As far as his defence policy is concerned little is really known. He seems to have dropped (ish) the Labor (no u – that’s right) Party's normal line of using the ADF simply for the defence of Australia but has got a great deal of mileage out of Iraq. He has though "vowed" to continue the current boost in defence spending - and therefore should continue bringing lots of ex Brit Army types out into the sunshine!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Labor-vows-to-strengthen-Defence-force/2007/08/08/1186530445781.html

My main concern is he's a real git and I don't know what army to try next!

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

He looked initially German, has a Dutch name (?), perhaps the RSA army isn't a good idea...he might follow you :twisted:

3. Thought he said he'd send more troops to Afghanistan?

He's gotta be better that Work Choices Howard- the little sh*t.

4. Yipee, everyone in Oz will be able to get broadband if Kev gets in.
    Labour in Australia will do to Australia what Labour in the UK has done to the UK.

5. If Kev gets in Aus is well f*cked. Aus will go down the dunny (as I believe you colonials say)

6. How could you not vote for this bloke?!

Attached Files:

7. That's his daughter, slimy little f*cker.