Uncle Arther

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Uncle Arther, Jul 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I am a long time lurker and have Army service spanning 4 decades. I Joined the Guards in the 70s, it took me around 7 years to realized I could n't march and not wanting to face the Russian hordes in Germany decided to implement Operation ‘Yellow Streak’ and transferred to the RMP. I ended up in the SIB and left to join the civvy police and have just retired. I had a mid-life crisis late in life and joined the TA (not the RMP - they would n't have me) as I missed the dinner nights.

Like most ARSE subscribers, I have a PHD, MSc and BA(Hons) in Male Bovine Excrement and saw this site as an ideal forum to join like minded people for a bit of venting-off.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Welcome.

It's a pity you did not post this in the NAAFI do you could receive some real abuse for being an ex-monkey !

:)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

3. C'mon follow me to the NAAFI.

4. Cheers Mate,

I wanna sit down this weekend and work how it all works, I've got 40 years of pent up frustration I need to release onto these pages.

Thanks Also to Bowmore_Assassin

As for been an ex-Monkey - I can cope with a bit of piss taking after all I am an ex-Monkey. The Civvy police was so PC, so for me, a bit of real honest to goodness piss taking is the tonic I need. - I think I shall be very happy here!!!!!

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Until the true humiliation of realising you shared a cap bagde with western sinks in!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dirty dirty filthy redcap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Now you've picked a user name, all you need is a picture for your avatar.

8. This sort of Uncle Arthur?

[​IMG]

9. Wanking all over your monitor isn't the way ahead, you filthy Monkey.

10. I vent my frustrations into LBFM's a couple of times a week.

11. I like the cut of your jib, do you like Mushy Peas and Barbequed Eggs?

12. Are you actually admitting to being ex SIB? If so, you must be some kind of masochist or you've been so brutalised that all the insults are going to just bounce off. Good luck with that mate.

13. Bone question alert

What is an SIB and why are they different from normal monkeys?

PS welcome to ARRSE

14. Little Boys For Men?

15. Special Investigation Branch. They got me for selling blankets cellular at the local market.