Unca Bob (again)

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Tool, Jun 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like they missed (again): BBC News - Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe motorcade in deadly crash

For the brain-dead, a synopsis...

Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe motorcade in deadly crash (police car in head-on collision with mini bus, 1 dead - not Bob - and 15 injured). "Police spokesman Wayne Bvudzijena said Sunday's accident happened because the bus failed to make way for the president's vehicles quickly enough. "

Guess that's what happens when you speed through built up areas.

From the same report:

"Two weeks ago, a motorbike in the presidential cavalcade hit and killed a homeless man during another visit to the president's home town.

A member of the presidential guard died and seven others were hurt in a separate leg of the same trip, when a truck in the motorcade overturned after one of its tyres burst."

2. Won't that ******* munt just hurry up and die?!!

3. I'm sure there'll be some if not have more bubbly and caviar.

4. FFS it would be safer to travel in a Chinese airliner than with his bodyguards !

5. And Laboons. Lots of laboons.

6. I think he'd prefer some gold a Mercedes and some dead babies.

7. Blue light convoys carrying the pilferati in SA are not far behind Bob's record of fatalaties due to them driving like *****. I'd pay good money to see them all bulldozed into a pit and left to drown in the piss of the people they've fucked over.

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not always using blues either.
    Driving an older car down the M1 from PTA a couple of years back & was nearly taken off the rd by some large black Mercs 'clearing' a two lane path for the Union Buildings occupant's vrou. The kind lady desperately needed to get to Sandton City & redistribute some wealth.
    (Turn taxpayer's money into clothes & much needed though ineffectual beauty treatments.)

9. He's on my dead pool list.

10. and boiled eggs.

• Like Like x 1

11. Oh, I don't know....

Squeezing off a claymore in her face could only improve things.