UNBELIVABLE

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by lifesabummer, Oct 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I never shop at Asda… shit store with shit staff.

2. Just exercise your right not to shop there, I never shop there and now I have a good reason not to.

3. sounds like they trying to prevent the need for the bus... shame it wasn't caught on mobile phone like that idiot from the London Underground...

An Asda spokeswoman said: "We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges and wrist band in hundreds of our stores. That's why we were shocked and surprised to hear of an incident involving one of our colleagues at the Rochdale store. We are not aware of any incident of this nature taking place. If it were to be found true we would take it very seriously indeed. That's why we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if she'd like to discuss the details with the store manager. We can then look to investigate the matter."

4. There is no way that happened. Asda bosses would have a fcuking fit!

5. That "idiot" from the Underground has now resigned.

6. Not really up to speed with all things UK - do you have a link for the Underground Idiot?

7. i suspect the Asda checkout muppet will shortly be "spending more time with his family" too.

8. http://londonist.com/2009/10/angry_tube_man_ian_morbin_resigns.php

9. The tills must have cctv on them?

10. That's good enough for me then.

11. I don't believe it for a second. Sounds like somebody after Tabloid money to me...

12. Both the supervisor and the checkout driver know they would lose their jobs in minutes few. Due to Asdas size it would have been national news and Asda would have been all over it in seconds offering free pints of Yazoo to servicemen or something to prove their pro-forcesness!

13. As the name of the thread says, UNBELEIVABLE.

Actually it says UNBELIVABLE but I never shop at Asda anyway, Aldi will serve you whatever your'e wearing.

14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Sounds suspiciously like the lady who was barred from the Post Office 'because her son was a soldier'.

How we weren't even slightly surprised that she turned out to be a local nuisance and thief.