Unashamed Vanity!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by scottishcammy, Sep 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done mate.
  2. I take it that Chris later took hold of your throat for entering him into the Darwin Awards by stealth? :0))
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well done that man. Now, give back your bravery award, give yourself a slap around the face, prepare to be disciplined and suspended.

How DARE you go out to see on a pea green boat without thinking of the Health and Safety implications. Did you have life-vests, Hi-Viz, Steel Toecap boots, Hard Hats, Gloves, proper training, radios and a works permit?

I think not.
  4. Fcuk me, you're ugly.

It's nice to know there are folk like you in the Fuzz, now if you could just turn a blind eye while I murder my skaghead neighbour...

Seriously, well, done.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well done Cammy. I don't think it is the photo that should be blamed for being crap!!!!

Anyway, how about a lift in your blue-light taxi back to my house tonight after my pub session, it is just up the road from you in Mussey?

6. Well done Cammy - Brave man - how much do you have to pay-out for breaking the dinghy?!
  7. Aun Yersel Cammy!! ;) Nice one.
  8. Big yourself up all you want Cammy :D

Bloody well done!
  9. Your right - it is pure vanity.

But if you don't blow your own trumpet no-one else will and with any luck some laydees will see the article and volunteer to blow it for you!! :wink:

Well done PC's Tait and Brown.
  10. Seconded - nice one. But you do have to wonder that if a man starts to drown and then the rescue boat heading out to save him spilts in half, maybe someone up their wanted him dead :D