unarmed combat course

cpunk said:
Don't listen to these funsters: I'm a black belt in origami and I can tell you everything you need to know.
The origami course will be phased out by the end of this year and replaced with a progressive feng shui training course.

I heard it was BOD (Bonsai Ordanance Disposal), unless its progressive-aggresive and its blowfish-entry methods as well, which would be encompassed in the feng shui course.

Did anyone go to last years?

Cait

LE
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
Unarmed combat course?

No but i do know the only pre-course requisite is that you are a flid.

guvnor said:

Your mate is obviously a walt who has nothing to do with the Armed Forces. If he was in the TA then he would know that unarmed combat was made obsolete by the G10 Lightsaber, which came into issue last April.

the unarmed combat course is called the Personal Safety and Public Order course(PSPO) and is held at the ASPT. You first have to pass the Profeciency course which is 5 days and then you can attend the Instructor Course which is another 5 days. hope this helps.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
amazing__lobster said:
guvnor said:

Your mate is obviously a walt who has nothing to do with the Armed Forces. If he was in the TA then he would know that unarmed combat was made obsolete by the G10 Lightsaber, which came into issue last April.
did anyone actually believe that line about "i have a friend who..." ?!?!?!??!

Dont take the piss fellas, Im the instructor for the Unarmed Combat course heres a video of my best ever students:
http://www.gougoule.com/violence/

Dont mess with the best, cos 49 para commando tank headbutting platoon sustained fire company dont mess um oh er.............

GwaarSoldier said:
the unarmed combat course is called the Personal Safety and Public Order course(PSPO) and is held at the ASPT. You first have to pass the Profeciency course which is 5 days and then you can attend the Instructor Course which is another 5 days. hope this helps.

lol @ the ps & po course being an unarmed combat course

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rampant Afghanistan 332
mon_colonel Health and Fitness 19
GuybrushThreepwood The Training Wing 0

Latest Threads