unarmed combat course

guvnor

Crow
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
 
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.

What unarmed combat couse and get your own name
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
Sure you're not thinking of the Dismounted Close Combat Trainer?
 
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
I did it and it's well worthwhile. One night a gang of about 20 lads started on me and i put all of them in hospital just by doing the things i was taught on this course. They were all big lads as well and i reckon it must have been a rugby team or something but they had no chance with the moves i learnt on this course.
 
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
is that the underwater one?
No, you're thinking of the knife fighting one.

The UCC (Unarmed Combat Course) is a special to arms course, only available to 49 Para and certain TA units.
 
Do they still teach the "Dim Mach" and the chicken chop on it? they are the only two moves you really need to know. Buck Norris (Chuck's brother) was my instructor, top bloke.
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
Sixty said:
Sure you're not thinking of the Dismounted Close Combat Trainer?
stop giving sensible helpful answers.

would love to see him turn up at the DCCT wearing his kung fu gear :)
 
Fallschirmjager said:
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
I did it and it's well worthwhile. One night a gang of about 20 lads started on me and i put all of them in hospital just by doing the things i was taught on this course. They were all big lads as well and i reckon it must have been a rugby team or something but they had no chance with the moves i learnt on this course.
So, you ran away then? And their injuries were actually sustained while fellating each other in a pissed up "dry bum scrum"
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Sixty said:
Sure you're not thinking of the Dismounted Close Combat Trainer?
stop giving sensible helpful answers.

would love to see him turn up at the DCCT wearing his kung fu gear :)

You bastard :D I was hoping he would ask what it was so I could embroider some stories.
 
Mag_to_grid said:
Do they still teach the "Dim Mach" and the chicken chop on it? they are the only two moves you really need to know. Buck Norris (Chuck's brother) was my instructor, top bloke.
You Sir, have just made me laugh out very loud indeed :D
 

Pork_Pie

War Hero
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
If his unit does a camp in Florida, NASA's unarmed combat instructors could teach him the Vulcan death grip.
 
amazing__lobster said:
Mag_to_grid said:
Do they still teach the "Dim Mach" and the chicken chop on it? they are the only two moves you really need to know. Buck Norris (Chuck's brother) was my instructor, top bloke.
You Sir, have just made me laugh out very loud indeed :D
Always a pleasure Lob!
 
I think he must mean one of the courses that I attended.

Underwater Knitting
Unarmed Turbot Fighting
But the best and most useful course was the Yak strangling.
 
Fallschirmjager said:
guvnor said:
Ive got a friend in TA who is looking to do this course.

Has anyone here done it, and was it worthwhile.
I did it and it's well worthwhile. One night a gang of about 20 lads started on me and i put all of them in hospital just by doing the things i was taught on this course. They were all big lads as well and i reckon it must have been a rugby team or something but they had no chance with the moves i learnt on this course.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
Don't listen to these funsters: I'm a black belt in origami and I can tell you everything you need to know.
 

Latest Threads

Top