unaided eye sight

Hey does any one no the unaided eyesight required to pass the medical, I no spectacle correction can't be more then -7diopter. Thanks for any help

I have used the search section to look through old threads and the jsp section but can't find any information on unaided vision standards. Can any one help.

Matt44 said:
Hey does any one no the unaided eyesight required to pass the medical, I no spectacle correction can't be more then -7diopter. Thanks for any help
Try looking for the k & w buttons on your puter for a start :twisted: !

ex_colonial said:
Matt44 said:
Try looking for the k & w buttons on your puter for a start :twisted: !
Now I like your comment however I have been caught out by one wind up tonight .... this thread must be another .

I ask because my prescrption is -5 diopter in both eyes, has anyone joined up with an eyesight prescription similar to this? I don't want to go through all the application process if there's no way I wil pass the eye sight test.

You won't have to wait too long from walking in before you get an opticians form slapped in your face, it won't be a case of getting to selection and being fobbed off.